Beanpopper666 Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by beanpopper666, Mar 3, 2015.

1. everyone looks so happy.

2. Late night gettin stoned wit tje firls update.

Decided clone from my dearly beloved critical is gonna start to flower. Too high got excited about a stones idea. Started makin a mess.

Ps. Might have spent a little too much time on here and forgot to water? :( thirsty eh....

Attached Files:

3. looks good brother. Keep us updated.

4. Few new pics. Pretty happy with it.
    And couple new things im using.

Attached Files:

5. Just got new beaNs too.
    White Widdow
    SUPER CRITICAL HAZE
    Power Kush
    Ak
    Warlock

6. Coming along very nicely :)

Attached Files:

7. Nice plants man. Lets go Oakland!

8. Thats canada sir!

9. Sounds like a great start!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Few new pics.

Attached Files:

11. I dont think i ever showed my homemade light fixtures. Haha. One is deffinitly nicer than the other.

12. Made from t8 florescent ballast covers.

Attached Files:

13. Anyway this is how things are looking.

Attached Files:

14. Attached Files:

15. #37 hendrix2323, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Damn dude, very good looking buds you have there for the price. 

I'm at the start of trying to do what you're doing.  A DIY project, but I can't seem to keep the costs down.  They tend to spiral out of control in a hurry. I thought doing CFL's would be cheap, but by the time you get the sockets, electrical boxes, wire, CFL bulbs, etc.. it's not hard to get to the point where you're spending as much money as a HPS system would be,  so, I respect what you're doing very much.  . What do you think your fixed, and variable costs are on this project per grow?

Are the trichomes getting close yet?

16. Sorry havent been on here i a while too busy. Buds came out nice. My supply up and moved so they got smoked early. Honestly with the costs id have to guesstimate.

Id say every grow your looking at 40cfl bulbs at about 20$ for a 5 pack of 23watters every 2 grows thats about 260$ and tax

Thats pullin around 500watts and 500 watts is 500watts no matter what kind of light right. So theres a 500 watt light runnin 12-18 hrs/day

Honnestly tryed this a few times
    Go get a cheap hid off ebay with a nice reflector save the bullshit setup and pain in the ass rigging of makeshift lights .

My bud sucks. Well i shouldnt say that. But there fluffy and trichomes didnt mature like id hoped.

Dont get me wrong everyone and there dog loves my stuff (MOSTLY THE FREE PART HAHA) BUT With a 600w hid you could get the whole setup for just as much as i spend on bulbs.

And have nice dense potent buds matured under the high intensity discharge lamps .

Make sure u got it ventilated

Then search this awsome video on youtube.completely irrelevent but i think everyone should see it

100% organic no till tales of a doper.

Super awesome video. Tons of great information. And dont need a science degree to follow.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1359900-Beanpopper666-Indoor-Grow