ROSIN TECH

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ConcentrateCharlie, Mar 3, 2015.

huh?

2. .

Read it its wrote in uk English

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Nah, that's not English. 

You proved my point with your post anyways. [​IMG]   Enjoy your rosin dabs.  Guessing you might have had a few before posting. [​IMG]

4. #44 SIRSOG, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    "ok clever clogs I fort I was helping didn't really look at the page BEFOR I wrote be sure to do so next time so I ain't mugged lol lemon"

lol best sentence of the day, ending on lemon really brought it all together

5. that's the English for YA in just here to learn guy I only found out how to make quick rosin yesterday only found out what rosin was yesterday is in the uk are way behind you guy so just keep it in mind and that we all know something someone else don't know peace out grasscityheads

6. Why are people so moody and sarky lemons get squeezed lol have fun guys lol it's all banter

7. when you post sentences that are damn near impossible to decipher, someones gonna give you some flack :p

all in good humor my friend

8. I get that JC lol

I'm a newbie bare with me guys

9. When you guys visit the uk ukskunkworks is the uks no.1 leading head shops as much as 21 stores all around Britain and I have the luxury of running one of them so when in the uk get F.uk.ED up and visit me for you bits and bobs

10. Just tried it with a couple little nugs and then some kief. The kief one was pretty fucked, I don't think my pile was positioned properly. Lots of contaminant so it ended up as like a 3* bubble type of result. Half melty. Tasty though. The buds though? Fuuuuck! Some LambsbreadxChemdawg was craaaaazy tasty and potent too. Such tiny yield but man. That shit is official.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #51 Halfbakedjake, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Pressed out my last 1.6 grams of that shitty hash ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426882907.227533.jpg
    About .3 plus .15 or so of some 4*

I think that losses can be too high when using flowers. My yeilds seem to fluctuate too much, can't seem to find that optimal press time/pressure when using buds.

12. Here's something interesting I seen on @soilgrown instagram. 

rosintechyields.jpg

13. He's Canadian......

Chef.

14. #54 Head Chef, Mar 21, 2015
    I am friends with people know the owner or partner. They are shutting down a lot of shops I hear?

Guildford one Aldershot and some others? I'm not near them anymore anyways :(

Chef.

15. #55 Head Chef, Mar 21, 2015
    When you press out lower grade of hash try putting the hash in a 25micron screen then put hat in the parchment and press.

All the goodness comes out and the mesh bag holds all the contaminants.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IK6mctZ1Mp8
    http://youtu.be/IK6mctZ1Mp8

Here's where I got the idea from and I loved the results I got from using a screen

Chef.

• Like Like x 1
  16. . Where are you from the uk or us Canada

17. UK bro. Hence how I know people that are close with the owner/partner.

Didn't know they had shops in Canada and US

Chef.

• Like Like x 1
  18. They don't as far as I am aware but you don't need to live in the uk to know someone in the uk I was only asking chef thanks for reply anyhow

19. Ah ok, sorry for the confusion.

Chef.

20. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427117071.924537.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427117096.055486.jpg some glass for you guys we have only just started to get bho products in as I said we are quite behind the U.S. As a country lol