Aftermarket MFLB power adapter?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by jonny6k, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ive had my mflb for about a year now and so far im loving it. only problem is the batteries, they dont seem to last. i have tried multiple different kinds and they all seem to die out completly after a few months. i know theres the power adapter but i dont feel like spending that much money for what is essentially a plug in battery. i was wondering if there is some sort of aftermarket AA battery adapter that can be used with the mflb? thanks

2. Nope, unless you make your own

3. I had a quick search around for making my own, didn't really find anything at all and decided by the time I had researched it, sourced parts, and spent time making it, I would rather just buy one and spend my time getting high.

It is a lot of money BUT it does save charging batteries all the time which can get very annoying very quickly if you are using your box every day. Also the PA hits better than the batteries, like if the PA was 100% then a hit off a fresh battery is like 70-80% IYSWIM. The power is also constant, so you get those good hits like off a fresh charged battery all the time and you don't have to alter your vaping technique to accommodate a depleting battery. There is a power wheel too so you can decide how hot you want the box to go. I find I start off the night on a fresh trench around 20-30%, move it up to about 50% after that, then finish off the night at around 80-90% which helps me sleep  :)

It is also as well made as the launch box, as you would expect. I would say go ahead and buy it.