Dugouts

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by BubbaFresh, Mar 3, 2015.

1. I'm already sure I'm going to drop $20 on a dugout, but give me more reasons that I should get it. What's the best about em ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. i keep mine in the car.. that's pretty much the only place i use it.

3. #3 Shecallsmedaddy, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Family gatherings where you have little ones or disapproving family members, (sometimes its just easier to pick your battles and be a little more stealthy to keep the peace). Or concerts, walking down the street, pretty much anywhere you have to be careful. I use mine the most at family gatherings or if I know I'm going somewhere with screaming children and just need something to dull the piecing screams I just step out for a second, light my bat, put it away as I'm holding it in for a second or two and go back inside. If this post is long or rambly, I apologise, I'm stoned.

4. My honey got me a dugout for Christmas. It's great for the car, and other places where a pipe is too conspicuous.

5. I used mine for years as a primary toking tool. It saves a lot of weed by using less, and it is easy to hide. 

6. Like others have said, they're great for when you have to be discrete, like in public, at concerts, etc. Almost as good as joints, and definitely a lot more conservative of your bud.

7. When you need to go into stealth mode that's about it

8. I had one that was black painted wood, had a compartment that could fit about a gram or two and a bat that looked like a cig. Also had a pokey all in one haha! Worked great and it's cool to have everything you need and only have to grab one thing. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

9. Cops be like

Attached Files:

10. When I got arrested I had mine in my pocket, ass hole through it right in the dumpster, he didn't charge me with para luckily. Had like a gram or so in a bag, had a nice weekend in county. Cheers.

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

11. I loved my dugout till my dog chewed it up. Still works just pieces of the outer wood chewed.

12. Ha, I had that happen to me too. But how do you get mad at it... Just look at that cute face.  Got an All-in1E after that. Fuckin thing is a 60$ dug out. I Didn't pay for it though. Buddy gave me a broken vape pen he just bought and I returned it. Guy said I could take whatever I want from the store worth the $60 price tag on the vape. I took the Allin1E. It's pretty cool and love how much bud it can hold and it's air tight but it's not worth the $60, I would have left it on the shelf if not for the store credit. Anyway, Dug outs are great for certain places.

13. Dugouts are cool..upgrade the metal cig bat to a glass 1 hitter. 👍😎

14. Nice, I came to this thread to ask this very thing.  I was worried that the soft edges of the glass wouldn't work well for stuffing the bowl but it sounds like it does.
    Anyone else here have good or bad experiences with glass bats replacing the aluminum ones that come with the dugout?

15. its just pretty hard to find one that fits unless you go online. They arent as easy to pack but if rather have that then scorching hot metal touching my lips every time i want a hit