Whats the most girlfriends youve had at one time?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Messiah Decoy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Three, we all hung out, they all knew about each other, they were all friends. I used to skip high school by just walking out the front door, and after awhile people just kinda started to follow me out. Guess I was a little scary with dreads and spikes and peircings and shit so nobody even tried to stop me. But their were these three girls Amanda, Theresa, and Kim who were with me every day. They would flirt up some random dude in school to give us a ride to whoevers house so we could get fucked up, and then they'd make up some excuse to get rid of dude. They were fun. Anyway, these girls were the kinda hot slutty type that would get shit faced and start making out with each other to try and impress people around them with how mature they are is what I'm getting at. I was also always with them and would get helplessly sucked into to undulating mass of titties on a regular basis, so after a little while they just started calling me their BF and I did the same. Since we all didn't really give a shit about anything but ourselves things went pretty well. I had weed and they were hot. We used to walk around the halls together, I would make out with one then the other in the cafeteria, fuck em in the parking lot, all that good shit. I know a lot of people were like, ' that's nasty,' but I had a fucking harem... A FUCKING HAREM. Nothing makes you feel like a badass more than having 3 chicks on your dick at the same time. Haters can suck these nuts.

2. I've had a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time twice.  The first time, the girlfriend knew about the boyfriend and the boyfriend knew about the girl but thought we were "on a break."  The second time, the girlfriend and the boyfriend were already a couple and I came in, dated them both for a while, and then split off with the boy.  Now we're getting married in two months.  :)  
    (I'm a woman, btw.)

3. Not sure, but I had a lot of bitches back in the day. They wanted it, so i gave it to them. Thing is, they started acting weird if I didn't remunerate feelings and I live in a small town so word got around that I was a player. 

Ya'll be trippin nigga

4. When I was dealing I had 1 gf and 4 female customers I was sleeping with(not for bud just to shag for the hell of it)

5. I count myself as a very very lucky guy as I am poly and currently have 2 full time girfriends that love and spoil me the same as i do them, one of them i have been with for over three years and the other i have been with for almost a year and a half now, the seconds otherhalf of ten years is also my first girlfriends other boyfriend, lol that should cause a little confusion

6. I swore I replied to this thread but whatever. I've only had one at a time but I dated this girl once who dated me for close to a year and she also had a boyfriend while we were dsting. They had been a think for 3 years before I came along. Apparently that still wasn't enough for her because she hooked up with at least 3 other people during our year together and I couldn't handle that shit so I dumped her. I regret it cuz the sex was amazing, but the emotional toll it took was awful.

7. Scumbag Steve approves this thread

[​IMG]

8. The funny thing is guys that cheat, usually are the first ones crying and flipping out when they get cheated on