F. B. I. Intel

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kemisthekid, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know there gotta be someone who use too or is working for the government. It doesn't matter the level of position or the criteria of the individual's background. Just wanted to hear some stories in how the government is playing this profit game with something so profound (Maryjane). I know there are secret experiments where lazing the clones with unknown chemicals inorder for easy brain waves manipulations. The formula of mind control has always be there but they were to blind to see it.
    PLEASE NO TROLLS!!

2. ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
    :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 8
  4. And let the Trolling begin! lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Apocalibz! Your the man, it works!! :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guess I'm not the only one who started rewatching X-Files :p Mulder is cool! What's your favourite episode? ;)

• Like Like x 4
  7. It gotta be the one with Agent Mulder is having flashbacks of his alien encounter...

8. It seems like Brian Williams is the only one that could back me up on this!! lol :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    I used to work for the FBI. We used to steal stuff from the evidence locker and sell it on the streets ourselves. made about 30 million US and then got out of the game. Now I own my own island in the Florida Keys.

• Like Like x 4
  10. No, no...Nothing to see here people, move along now. :cool:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. i cant state my credentials for fear of my own personaly safety, irregardless, i urge you, if youre serious, to research DHMO and why we should ban it....few know about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. #13 New Destination, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    I've been watching X-files for years...great show!

Favorite episode is stretch, season 1

• Like Like x 3
  13. Dude! I got DHMO!! I BEEN EATING BABY FOOD AND DRINKING BEER! 😂

14. 9 days Kemis...

15. Are you fucking kidding me guy? G-men don't fucking stray from the herd if they want to stay alive man, and if they did it successfully they sure as hell would be staying away from the internet permanently. Asking on an internet forum about something like that is only going to get you trolled so don't ask for no trolls. G-men are in it to win it, they don't stray, if they do, not like you'd know about it.

16. Come down Algore, next time you read one of my threads... Make sure you have taken your heart medication before you pass out on us. The thread was obvious; it was made for trolling. If you take everything seriously on the internet; my friend, you need a new hobby. What about making macaroni frame pictures which you could sell to rich Chinese kids. lol

Really? :rolleyes:

I highly suggest you read the forum guidelines then.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/899250-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

3. Trolling is not tolerated. This includes posting arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy other members or disrupt a discussion and also posting false stories for the sake of getting views and responses. Note: Creating another account for the purpose of trolling will result in the banning of both accounts.

Also this nice little gem:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/893346-attn-regarding-pointless-posts-what-we-expect-forum.html

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.