Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by wertboi333, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am 17, 150 about 6ft tall, I eat good, workout everyday to every other day. I smoked about 22 days ago, 3 monthes before that,and a year before that. Pretty soon if i get this job, I will have to take a pre employment drug test. I also have a fast metmetabolism. I smoked a rather small joint of mids. Will I pass the lab urine test?

2. did u stop smoking 22 days ago after being a normal smoker?? Or did u just happen to smoke a joint 22 days ago?? If u just smoked the one time that long ago your fine! If u dont normally smoke and burn one its going to be out of your system in a week or 2... If u stopped smoking after being a daily smoker it can be 30 or so days before u piss clean

3. I stopped smoking regularly november 2013, then smoked twice in November 2014, then smoked once 22 days ago.

4. I don't know about your drug test, but you won't pass the GC age test. Bye!

You need to be 18 to be a member of Grasscity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.