Perpetual harvest question

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by stringer0715, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Hey everyone have a quick question on a perpetual harvest. I currently have 4 plant in flower and 6 in veg. Trying to do harvest every 2 to 3 weeks. My question is if i have 4 plants in a single 10 gallon rubber maid container how do i flush my plants getting ready to harvest without affecting the others. Looked everywhere for help on this and couldn't find anything ao and advice will be appreciated.

2. Need a lot more information about your setup before anyone can help. Be as detailed as possible

3. 4 different plants in the same container?  as soon as one is ready just cut the plant off of the stalk?  doesn't sound like a good idea though.  the second u rip off the old stalk from the medium to replant a new one u may rip off some of its neighbors roots.

4. Thanks for the response so far and here are some pics. Its a diy cabinet that i split into 3 different sections. This is my first grow as u may be able to tell. I've had a few problems but at least there not dead so im doing ok i guess. The pic with the sog in it was suppose to be the flower cabinet which is 2ft by 3ft. It has 4 plants currently flowering. There all 2 weeks apart. Its a 10 gallon rubbermaid eith about 7 gal of water in it. Next was suppose to be my veg chamber and its 2ft by 2ft with 4 more in it. Its hold 6 gal of water. I've been having a nut problem so i flused with water only for 1 day then added 1/4 nutes. So hopefully that helps. Then i have my clone/seedling section. It has 3 autoflowers in it right now. And its only holds 2.5 gal of water with no nutes. So i was wondering how can i flush one plant in flower and not affect others in same container. Is this possible? Any advice is going to be very helpful. My goal is to do a perpetual but not sure if possible.
    Flower chamber

Attached Files:

5. You would have to flush the whole tub. For a perpetual DWC setup you will need several containers, two gallons should do. You want lots of small plants vs a scrog which make one big plant. Place your clones/seeds directly into 12/12. Keep your mother going in the other tent on 18/6 and switch it to a 5g pail. If possible make a recirculating setup for all your flowering plants so your not topping them up twice a day, a second 5 gallon pail and a 125gph pump with the appropriate fittings and hoses should do.

ehhh, you dont.... ideally each plant has their own bucket system so there is no competition for nutrients (or flush)...as well as each plant has their own requirements so you can't generalize one nutrient solution for all.  Get separate buckets for your girls!!!!****  Root competiton between plants will not allow either of them to reach their full potential.  

7. p.s. nice little closet you've built yourself

8. Thanks for response and i was thinking the same thing on different buckets I'll do that on my upgraded cabinet