Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Anyone have a comedown cure?

• Please log in to reply

Valtrex_Man

Valtrex_Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
hey guys, I smoked a lot earlier and I'm totally crashing now. The problem is I'm going out to dinner with my parents in about an hour. Does anyone have any tips on anything that might help me be more alert and awake (no cocaine please). Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts
Take a shower
Eat food/drink water
Take a nap
Have a close encounter with a cop

tobymac420

tobymac420

I'm a dirty white boy!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,515 posts
U wanty a quick way to comedown... Watch FACES OF DEATH... That crap is depressing when u high and kills it right off...:smoking::smoking::smoking:

Valtrex_Man

Valtrex_Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
Good idea I'm gonna eat and drink and take a small nap. Thanks, I'm still too high to think of shit like that +rep

sky

sky

why is the blue sky?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 280 posts
if you want a quick fix drink a coke but you'll crash harder later on

punethizzle420

punethizzle420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
i know just take a xtc pill.....j-p uh i never crash on weed i feel normal after it wears off like i never smoked that day ...

propel

propel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 312 posts
Excercise, sleep, shower..

BmR

BmR

:420:

• Registered Upgraded
  • 173 posts
Caffienneeeeee

PalmaDutch

PalmaDutch

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
take a shower it will do fucking wonders

skywalker

skywalker

Flight Lieutenant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts
usually I nap, but when I dont it just wears off in about an hour or so, and all that's left is I feel light-headed the rest of the day

SuicidalSoldier

SuicidalSoldier

if(I>=high) { happy=1; }

• Old School
  • 1,297 posts
eat.
shower/bath.
eat.
smoke cig(if appropriate).
eat.
sleep.
eat.
then ovcourse you do evrythin,
then sleep summore.x.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
perhaps this should be stickied. I do realize most of do not need to hide it from our parents, but for the few that do it would be quite useful. Yes I know just not smoking would be a alot better, but please don't be a dick about it.

pakaL0L0

pakaL0L0

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 187 posts
yo, weed doesnt have comedown. why does everyone talk about weed like its some heavy drug?? have you ever even experienced a real come-down in your life? and no feeling tired and drowsy after getting stoned is not a come-down.
not trying to be a dick, just keeping it real.

fivest280

fivest280

• Registered Upgraded
  • 111 posts

yo, weed doesnt have comedown. why does everyone talk about weed like its some heavy drug?? have you ever even experienced a real come-down in your life? and no feeling tired and drowsy after getting stoned is not a come-down.

i kind of agree with this. i wouldn't say weed has a come down,but when i first started there were definetely some times when i wished i could stop being high so i could talk to my parents. now i talk to them all the time after smoking and its fine, just because i'm so used to the feeling.

i would say the best way for me to feel sober is to run, or stand outside in the cold for a long time if that's possible. or better yet, run in the cold

just blaze

just blaze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,658 posts

i've done all sorts of hard drugs (ecstasy, coke, mushrooms, acid) and had many come downs, although burning out after bein real baked isn't much of a big deal i believe there is still a come down, i get real burnt out when my weeds wearin' off so i usually pass out or eat and pass out.

purplemeadow

purplemeadow

Experimentalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 622 posts
go to therapy, I do it all the time hahaha...it seems to always kill the high, damnit

Cali Ounces

Cali Ounces

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,864 posts

i kind of agree with this. i wouldn't say weed has a come down,but when i first started there were definetely some times when i wished i could stop being high so i could talk to my parents. now i talk to them all the time after smoking and its fine, just because i'm so used to the feeling.

i would say the best way for me to feel sober is to run, or stand outside in the cold for a long time if that's possible. or better yet, run in the cold

i think he's talking about being tired after smoking not too high. yeah just eat something man and get active, showers help a lot too. although i really doubt any of this is relevant since you've probably already seen your parents and had dinner w/e

sikabuyin

sikabuyin

Apprentice

• Registered Upgraded
  • 419 posts

Take a shower
Eat food/drink water
Take a nap
Have a close encounter with a cop

HA! That's great man.

stickyone13

stickyone13

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,803 posts
so what happened???? did he die? did his parents get mad and kill him??? where is he?

*sorry i'm faded like a motherfucker, and that has me giggling*

Skunkster

Skunkster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
eating burns you out, so avoid eating next time after blazing if you want your high to last

to sober up i dunno, drink some coffee splash your face with water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users