Out of papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Eevee, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Hey guys, so I just ran out of papers and I have no way of getting more at the moment :(. However I was looking through my little stoner drawer and found one of those little raw papers that warns you when you're about to run out. Could I roll a decent j with this?

2. there is no gum on it and there is ink (not sure if that would make it unsafe), but you could make a  pipe if you want

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, dont use that. Make an apple pipe, or a starburst pipe, or a banana pipe, or a pipe out of like any fuckin fruit lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. apple pipe for the win. we used this almost everyday in high school. i mean, who doesn't have a fucking apple in their lunch sack right?

• Like Like x 1
  5. DIY pipe for now.. but go buy some glass incase of times like these. I like joints and blunts but you get more bang for your buck with a nice bong anyhow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 s9p, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    I have used the same piece of paper before, what i did was use a small bit of organic honey to stick it together. It's not gonna kill you, its just paper.

7. Starburst pipe? That sounds sweet haha.

8. Just roll the tobacco out of a cigarette carefully! And then carefully poke your mix into it with a straw. Done it loads of times and works well for smoking in society!! Secret agent style!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum