T5/CFL Bag seed Completely Organic Indoor Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015.

1. New seedling and veg room light setup.

Attached Files:

2. #102 Pandamoanius, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    First day New HPS CFL T5 FLOWER ROOM LIGHT SETUP at 708 actual watts 400watt HPS 216Watt T5 and 92watt CFL. Lets see what happens!!

Attached Files:

3. New light Specs.

Attached Files:

4. Sooo I should have a nice mixed spectrum in my flower room now.

5. Okay. After my first lights on with my new light setup is working out great so far. Im pretty sure it might even be way cooler in there now with less lamps and more watts.

6. Im about 400 bucks into this garden so far now with equipment, soil/nutrition, and light bill. If i get atleast 4 ozs itll be worth it. I do think I will get closer to 5 or 6 really hope for 7 or 8 but whatev. My first harvest will probably be in about 2 and 3 weeks. Biggest one might give me a zip hopefully if it grows alot in the next couple weeks, which I think with the new mix of (spectrum x watts x air flow) she might get some weight on her. My second harvest a half-week to a week after my first might give me a lil more depending on the before mentioned variables having more of an effect on a younger plant. Time will tell. BTW TO ALL THE LURKERS OUT THERE FOLLOWING ALONG OR JUST READING FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY. THANKS FOR READING!!!

7. #107 Pandamoanius, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Going to put my best clone experiment into a bigger better pot at lights on today. Noticed some roots near the bottom of its see through cup yesterday. This new light has me really excited for the future.

8. Rotation update.

Attached Files:

9. Temp and humidity have gone way down with this new light. I wonder why though. Everyone keeps saying itll get hot if im not careful. I think thats good advice for a tent garden.

10. #110 FinerMarijuana, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015

I once had a 600w HPS, a 400w T5VHO, and several smaller 23w CFLs in my flower room haha, you're gonna do well if you can manage the temps, which don't seem to be an issue! I pulled 8oz from 5 plants my very first time in that set up! Since then a lot has changed, but I post that to say you've got enough light to have some fun [​IMG]

Take care bro and keep it up

11. hope to see something nice out of em only time will tell tho. Thanks for the words of wisdom bro!

12. Circulation update. Multi-Clone update and biggest blooming lady update. Germ/Veg updates.

Attached Files:

13. Biggest blooming lady update.

Attached Files:

14. See you have some company finally! Wonder why the hell no one else is here? You have a good journal IMO. And I don't like reading journal's really.

:/

Playing catch up because I've been so busy with work. Still looking good man!

15. Ahh well no big deal, maybe there just isn't much to comment on. Either way I appreciate yall keepin me company atleast and helping me along the way!! Also got a 400watt hps in my flower room now thats probably the biggest update in a while.

16. If bigger buds is your aim, you should like that 400 watt.

17. Okay so think i have a problem with my second biggest blooming lady. Theres brownish/reddish spots all over some of her leaves. First the biggest fan leaves and now some smaller undergrowth fan leaves. All affected leaves are on her outer bush.

Attached Files:

18. What's your current routine with that plant? 
    Are you "feeding" it or anything?
    What the soil mix like that you have it in?
    And have you looked on the underside of the leaf and spotting any bugs?

19. Same as the rest really. Some other people suggested CalMag deficiency so im gonna do an epsom salt spray later today and see if it helps.

20. First three pics, various angles of my biggest blooming lady. Fourth pic of the largest blooming lady but 3rd biggest buds. Fifth pic of the second biggest blooming lady. Sixth pic of the straggler starting to get her bloom game on.

Attached Files: