T5/CFL Bag seed Completely Organic Indoor Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Canopy pic update

Attached Files:

2. So im now thinking i have a whole month left to go

3. Well gonna call the undetermined one a female at long last! So got 4 ladies all together out of the original 10 i started with hoping to pull 1.5-2 zips dry per lady but who knows. Im trying to get a perpetual going but still got some time related factors to figure out.

4. Also trying to make 2 clones from the till now undetermined lady. Hope they pull through (both are originally damaged limbs)

5. #65 Pandamoanius, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Got my microscope in. Took a second to figure it out but i tested it out on a piece of bud i was about to consume. Works like a charm now. Only paid $6.99 I would recommend it.

Attached Files:

6. Got a new clone going made from a previously unknown damaged limb from my biggest bitch hope she looks like her mother if she takes root. ( side note all these damaged limbs were near the bottom and growing still) so i think they should be good candidates for clones.

7. Well all clones have died after removing their improvised "humidity domes" but oh well. Canopy update and pic biggest girls an inch from 3 feet lookin so pretty. Gave em another molasses/ewc tea. Room was almost in the 90s pulled my tarp up and turned my a/c on brought my temp back down to 75. So glad i cuaght the heat quick dnt want any heat stress for garden or equipment.

Attached Files:

8. #68 Pandamoanius, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
    Decided to give my clone method another test to see if having the "humidity dome" is what it was and not having rooting hormones or watev. Any ways i took 5 clippings from one of my budding ladies( took em from the bottom where i knew they wouldnt get light at all pretty soon. they were also very slow growing on their mother.) So far i have 2 budding 1 that is just so big and beautiful that i think shes just building up the needed energy to poke them glorious buds out and another 1 that barely has a few hairs out shes the slowest of em but also the second or third most bushy of em.

9. Ok so i am definitely getting a 400 watt hps/mh digital ballast and lamp and for $98 it comes with a 24 hr timer some ropes and both a 400watt mh and hps. Hopefully its in time to boost some density potency and yield.

10. Anyways once i get my new light ill be able to take some side lighting down and add another 2 lights in my veg room. Which will be greatly appreciated by my new lil babies who are now stretching alot.

11. Pics update

Attached Files:

12. #72 Pandamoanius, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    Well all my new test clones are still bright green and lookin lively so i think my only problem last time was taking my improvised humidity dome off too early. So think i will have 5 more lil ladies to harvest n another month or so...

13. #73 Pandamoanius, Apr 6, 2015
    Thinks its dehydration but not sure. Alot of my biggest ladys leaves have started to sag scared me so early in the morning. I knew they were do for another watering but was waiting till this morning for the water to purge. Anyways gave em all a good watering and a spray down. Hope to see some improvement at lights on.

Attached Files:

14. Watchout with the digital ballast, if you're not in a green state. They emit frequencies that mess with other frequencies, which is a tale tale sign these days of a grow of something. Some even interfere with police radios! 
    I never got a digital ballast for that reason. Not all do apparently(cause the interference), but some do, so do your homework before you buy!

Anyways, glad to see everything still nice and green!
    Take care bro

15. #75 Pandamoanius, Apr 6, 2015
    Thanks for the lookout bro . I have read about that but came across a thread that said it isnt really a big deal in the place im located as there isnt really any close by neighbors. And also my house isnt next to a road per say. Didnt know about some of them not emitting but i will definitely look into that some more.

16. Solid bro, just a heads up

17. Lights on update. Droopy stems/leaves have made a full recovery. Definitely just thirsty thankfully. At least now i know what im seeing if it happens again.

18. 2 On the left in flow 2 on the right in bloom. First pic canopy update Second pic baby bud update.

Attached Files:

19. All my ladies were thirsty this morning again only had a lil water ready for em till tonight hopefully they will be dryed up again tonight if not still thirsty lookin

20. So i guess right now they're drying out 4 days after a good watering.