T5/CFL Bag seed Completely Organic Indoor Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015.

1. ^Right on. The molasses is probably unnecessary throughout TBH. It's typically used in for compost teas to up microbial counts when building a soil, or to rejuvenate. Don't hold me to this, cause I really don't know. I mix my soil and roll water only thereafter. No experience other than using it if I feel the microbes need it. Which isn't often at all. To each his own too...

That said, being you are utilizing some EWC it would seem someone has been leading you right. Or you weeded out the BS and used your judgement (along a preferrable path IMO).

And what up...figured you were putting the time in and wanted to make sure you knew someone noticed :) Honestly not sure why no one has stopped by other than maybe some details. Really don't know. But I'm sure some will come.

Looking good still though man.

2. Ya I basically decided on the molasses ewc to mostly boost my micros but also the extra nutes molasses and ewc bring to the table. Dont know much but decided to kiss it all the way through. (Also I have read that molasses does well for mass trics and a sweeter smell and taste.) Gonna test it out with this bunch then without on my next run, since I will have better lights and more experience.

3. #23 StayLowGrows, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    ^Hey, if it's working...

Threw you a five star rating too. See if that helps. I like where your going with it [​IMG] Feel confident it will be

4. Lights on update still no signs of sex.

Attached Files:

5. #25 Pandamoanius, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
    About to go lights off for end of day 7 on 12/12. Day one of week 2 starts tonight will update with another pic.

6. Lights on update. Everyones growing noticeably larger had to move lights another 2 inches higher. Might have some first signs of sex. Not completely sure definitely got my hopes up when i did my once over today. Heres some pics. And all pics after first 2 are of possible sexage.

Attached Files:

7. Possible sexxage.

Attached Files:

8. Continued sexxage.

Attached Files:

9. Have 1 pretty sure female pics one and two the rest are looking the same with those lil ball lookin things i noticed on some of em the other day posted with pics of possible sexxage.

Attached Files:

10. First possible female of the bunch !!!

Attached Files:

11. #31 Pandamoanius, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Canopy update lookin luscious. Mrs pretty is doing just fine with her new hair do. Others look promising. Heres a pic.

Attached Files:

12. #32 StayLowGrows, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Pics one and two do look like they'll come in. The last one looks promising so far.

To be honest I just can't tell too well. It's not your picture taking. Think it's my eyes tonight.

What are you doing for lighting right now? What kind of bulbs and total wattage?

13. #33 Pandamoanius, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
    Right now theres a 200somethin watT 4ft 4 bulb HO T5 And 161 actual watt in flouros hanging on the sides. But as soon as i have hairs on more than 4 of em. Ill be investing in a 600watt hps to finnish off the flow.

14. #34 Pandamoanius, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    Right before lights off update. Gotta move the lights up a few more inches

Attached Files:

15. #35 Pandamoanius, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    Oh MY GOD I just had the most fucked up thing happen to me and it almost took out the whole garden!! So i had my lights hanging from some cheap bullshit instead of the stronger better ones then when i come in to turn lights on and raise em up a lil higher as soon as i flip my t5s light on the cheap bullshit snapped and somehow instead of falling down on the plants it flew to the side of my garden only clipping and damaging one plant. Anyways minimal damage on only one fan leaf snapped its stem pretty good. No other problems . Also amazingly missed all four of my extra flouro lamps hanging around and sitting under my t5 dont know how dont care either just happy as hell my babys aint dead and my lights still turn on.

Attached Files:

16. Lights on update still dont see any noticeable hairs on any of the rest but still hopeful

17. Lights on canopy update after (THE INCIDENT)

Attached Files:

18. Poor leaf didnt make it

Attached Files:

19. Well today there are 4 confirmed females and 4 possible males with 1 not showing anything yet. 1St 4 pics of possible males 5th pic of 4 definite females on the left side and 1 small undetermined on the right side. Last pic is a canopy update.

Attached Files:

20. Cut down 2 confirmed males last night. 2 more believe to be males still waitin to be confirmed but will probably be chopping em up in the next couple days.