T5/CFL Bag seed Completely Organic Indoor Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015.

1. So i clipped two more budding limbs off my biggest blooming lady because i found a single spiders web starting on one then leading on to another and then stopping dont know if it was just a random spider or an actual mite but seeing as shes pretty close to being done i didnt want to start spraying her down with fungicide or lavender spray. Instead i chose to chop the two limbs off and start a mini cure on two lower underdeveloped buds that had some orange pistols and some receding orange pistols in some swollen calyxes. Trichs are mostly cloudy some clear and some amber. Im smelling a sweet fruity but skunky aroma on these nugs. Going to let air dry for 3 days then jar up and burp every 3 days for 5 minutes each of those days for the first week and a half then for 5 minutes every 6 days for the next week and a half. Then hopefully they will be beautiful little nuglets.

2. Canopy update/Clone update.

Attached Files:

3. I feel like these girls have been growing for almost 5 months now. I think its due to things like using inferior lights at flow, heat, and ph stress from early on slowing my girls down.

4. Also all the cuttings i took and recovery time added on from them.

5. Im just amazed by the high im getting off these premature buds their already way better than the nugs the seed came from. Cant wait for the rest of the plant to be all the way ready its gonna be amazing. Thinking my biggest bushy lady is gonna be a much better yield. Im really excited to see how my first legit half a spiral lst is gonna turn out. Plan on getting a few whole spirals on my other vegers. Clones that were cut during flow and kept under 12/12 since their cut date are showing bud sites dont think they're gonna produce more than a g or 2. Watev though live and learn on it.

6. Got 2 new rooted clones in veg gonna let em GROW.

7. Wellll finally got most of my soil amendments today still need a big thing of peat moss and ewc but im waiting for the stores to dry out since we just had a bunch of rain dont want it to be soaked wen i buy it. Annd my new 400 watt kit with an MH light should be here by next friday. All i need after that is some fine tip pruning shears and jars. In the pic from left to right sits: Espoma garden lime, fertilome perlite, happy frog tomato and vegetable 7-4-5 fert, Algamin kelp meal 1-0-2, Earthsafe bat guano 10-3-1, Hi-yield bone meal 0-10-0, Hi-YIELD blood meal 12-0-0.

Attached Files:

8. Sourced a 20lb bag of vermi-technology unlimited EWC 1-.5-.2
    Just gotta get my green sand from town and a bag of peat and lava rock from homedepot. Then the cooking will commence!!!

Attached Files: