T5/CFL Bag seed Completely Organic Indoor Garden

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015.

1. #1 Pandamoanius, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    This is basically my first grow my last 2 projects were a success in the sense that they grew 6 inches in miracle grow under a single crappy fluro before being cut down once by an angry uncle and lastly due to having to leave rather quickly.

This is about 7 years later.

OOkay with that said all of these girls are from decent mids or corn depending on where your from I have 1 seed i found out of a half of some dank from some supposed super silver haze (please be true) in a rapid rooter currently that i first let sit in a glass of warmish water which i found at the bottom of the cup this morning then transplanted it using a popsickle stick hope it sprouts a tap soon so i can put her in a dixie cup. First 4 pics big pots about 3 and a half weeks from popping soil. The next 3 picks are smaller pots maybe a half a week younger than the first 4. The last 3 are in paper dixie cups (I know they need bigger pots plan on getting some as soon as weather permits). Using a hydrofarm 4ft 4 tube T5 HIGH OUTPUT Designer light and I have a single fluro going i like to use to help each plant individually when they are a lil droopy. Also using roots organics original potting soil unamended. My water is consistently 6.8-7.0 which I fill my watering can with and let sit in my garden untill needed. I have sprayed them all with a fungicide 3 spray by garden safe. I plan on using an ewc/kelp/molasses tea in about a week. Any help with how my ladies are looking will be much appreciated. Mostly the second pic one with the dark riblets on its leaves. Also any recommendations on EWC ive read people say to get high quality how do i differentiate.
    Ps: this was originally posted in another thread I decided I should make it a journal.

Attached Files:

2. The actual bud i found the seed in at the top inner part of it. Taken weeks before i actually found the seed. Anyone think its legit silver haze.

Attached Files:

3. Update since moving into bigger pots ran out of dirt for one of em but not to worried about it. Supposed silver haze in the dixie cup hasnt popped soil yet hope to see her soon. Currently brewing an ACT ill be administering later tonight. Well thats about it up till now. Happy growing .

Attached Files:

4. This was taken about 5 hours after i applied my act

Attached Files:

5. Todays update not much to report on had an incident after a spray as well as possibly having a spider mite infestation. Sprayed em all down they got soggy lookin so i raised em up closer to my light then some more issues popped up so i decided to cut the most problematic leaves of completely 2 of the most affected have made a small recovery one might be too far gone. Also placed 2 extra lamps closer to the 2 worst conditioned of the bunch hoping to promote some side and under bush will keep a close eye out for improvement or decline.

Attached Files:

6. #6 Pandamoanius, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    The 2 of the most affected. Have begun to show slight improvement one more than the other. One of the two smaller pots seems to have taken a turn for the worse. The better of the two smaller pots looks lush minus some taco leafage i have yet to narrow down yet. There soil still feels moist on top so im not sure why when i added water to one of the taco leafage pots it seemed to improve. I checked ph and was leaning towards a deficiency or lockout of some sort maybe nitrogen def. First pic of 2 most affected. Second pic of 2 smallest pots. Third and fourth pic of taco leafage before and after watering. 5th pic of continuous deformed leafage on one big pot. 7Th And 8th pics most healthy looking of the bunch.

7. Pics

Attached Files:

8. Official last day of veg. Plus pic. All affected seem to have made a full recovery. Side note yellow pot is an experiment more than anything wanting to see if it has a normal life or not after having its first sets of leaves removed after finding them slowly deteriorating.

Attached Files:

9. Just moved to new flower room have a few more mylar blankets to put up but good enough till then. This is where theyll be for the remainder of their lives (hopefully in a week or 2 sexy female lives)we will see soon. Tomorrow morning they will receive their first 12 hours of darkness and a neem oil spray.

Attached Files:

10. Well first day of darkness already a light tight mishap i tryed to cover everything in mylar tarps duck tape and electrical tape but when i went to check for light 3 hours later just in case. There was light seeping in everywhere putting me into emergency mode so i started ducktaping everything even more and hanging up more mylar(mylar i wanted to use for other spaces but oh well.) anyways all the tape and extra mylar was still not enough had to go into emergency MacGyver mode gathered a bunch of old tshirts and some bath rugs threw all the shirts down then covered the cracks in the door with the rugs (actually worked really well) so hopefully this first 3 hours wont be too big of an impact on my garden. Side note my fan fell on the worst affected plant tore off 2 new limbs so terrible but i got faith itll come back strong(a lil faith some ewc molasses and superthrive cant do it with faith alone.)will up date with new pics as soon as lights on tonight

11. After first night and fungicide spray looking great minus one of the deformed leafage plants branches decided to flip over .

Attached Files:

12. #12 Pandamoanius, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
    So i have recently been able to confirm my ability to get a 600watt hps which after hooked up and supplemented with my original t5 flouro set up will give me very close to 1000 actual watts mixed spectrum. But only if my babies prove they are worth the investment.(popping pistils/preflower hope its in time to help my overall harvest.)

13. Def Gettin bigger
    Hope to see some cals soon!

Attached Files:

14. Most pretty right now

Attached Files:

15. All over a foot tall now btw

16. Update

Attached Files:

17. Transplanting mishap some roots were tore off. Hope itll be ok.

Attached Files:

18. #18 StayLowGrows, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Hello,
      I have some questions for you. Basically, to get an idea of what your plans are. Anyone venturing here might be curious as well. I saw where you said you posted first in another topic but if this is your journal... :)

I also would like to see you succeed and want to make sure you get any information you need in order to do so. In the least, give you a few paths to choose from. If need be of course.

1: Are you doing anything for soil nutrition for flowering?
    You stated Roots Organic, unamended. I don't recall reading anything other than you planned on using just the soil.

2: Is your grow space going to be able to accomodate your plants growing near 3x as tall as when you begin flowering?
    Just checking..

I had a couple more and got distracted. I'll be back though [​IMG]

First time in 7 seven years? With not really much experience, right? Looking great so far.

19. #19 Pandamoanius, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    E
    Finally a response! Whats up bro? Ya I originally posted this else where. I am now adding molasses and ewc. I will stop adding the ewc in 2 weeks and keep the molasses going untill a week before harvest.(If there is one.) If most or all of the babies pop hairs. I will be investing in a 600 watt hps for the rest of flow to hopefully get some better growth. I have read countless threads on this forum and am starting to feel more confident from the mistakes made and advice given that I can easily screenshot for later. My area is not a concern in the least I could have 20 7 ft tall giants if i wanted. Choosing to keep em shorter to hopefully have less problems along the way.(Will be easier to contain issues with less of a plant than more. Or im just crazy. Watev.)Anyways ya last time i made a contraption out of a Rubbermaid bin a fishtank bubbler a net with soil in it that we suspended in a water res we made out of a plastic twizzler box. Grew to almost a foot before it got chopped up. Was alot of fun atleast. Thanks for reading and responding!

20. #20 Pandamoanius, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    Update before lights out.

Attached Files: