celltecks first grow

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by cellteck, Mar 1, 2015.

1. whateva i do what i want

2. 33 days into veg. I already FIM'ED 2X  and i just finished super cropping them. they have 1 more month in veg. 
    \nThe plants i currently have in flower only had 1 month in veg and no training they got to 5ft. and are getting bleached just a little so i have to tie them down. trying to keep this new grow under 5ft. 

Attached Files:

3. Should've taken my advice [​IMG]

4. ur advice is low yields. sorry bud

5. Those little plants are so adorable :D

This is a 3 week veg..
    20150419_160016.jpg

6. #26 cellteck, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    well it doesn't even matter man. it looks like ur in 2gallon pots and mine are in 7g so either why my plant will outgrow urs and just because you think ur method is good you shouldn't put yours above others.

7. Who has more ego...me saying mine is better and proving it...

Or you still insisting that yours is 'better' after proven otherwise...

Good luck, bro

8. dude my whole point of veg was to keep them as small as possible. im not having big ego. I have to keep them 2 months in veg. My first grow got to big at 1 month. imagine 2. 

9. Theres no such thing as small. When you're training you're manipulating plant hormones called Auxins. Theres 2 primary auxins at work...one for lateral growth and one for vertical...'super cropping' promotes the lateral auxin making them 'wider'...

If you want to keep them 'short' tie them down or scrog, if you want them to narrow use a trellis...

10. i meant to say short not small sorry. 

11. an update on the girls in veg. they already recovered they supercrop. maybe i didn't bend them hard enough. was a fast recovery

Attached Files: