Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by thcinmd, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I smoke cause it's fun. What about you? :smoke:

2. Same. Being high is enjoyable.

3. Smoke to make life more enjoyable, can't beat looking at the sky high. Kinda like putting on a pair of hd glasses when i toke and go in nature. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

4. Just for fun! Helps me relax too.

5. It's keeping me alive.

6. When i was in high school just liked to get high. Stopped smoking for a few years got diagnosed with crohn's disease and started smoking strictly when i needed it medically.. now that ive been smoking for awhile again i do on occasion smoke just for the sake of getting stoned though. 

7. I enjoy the experience and I believe one can gain something other than just a good time by smoking it. I feel it's facilitated a certain level of growth in my being, and it definitely has had its more medicinal uses, such as diminishing nausea or headaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I first started out of boredom, curiosity and opportunity. I was in high school which I hated. I was always curious about experimenting with stuff and I was already drinking at 14. There were plenty of stoners in my school so weed wasn't hard to get. Now, I just smoke to chill out. I feel that it makes me more understanding, appreciative and patient.

9. I generally smoke for fun, to get high, but recently ive noticed theres more to it, as ive been smoking a lot. It makes me more social, confident, relaxed and content, and i always feel happy the following day after smoking

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I smoke so I can deal with all these repetitive threads

Chef.

my life to a T

got crohn's too man...

check out our Crohn's thread on the forum for other smokin' crohnies!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.