organic mix for tomatoes outdoors

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by Bipolar_Crazy_Patrick, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Hey GC, been a while since ive posted. Not that anyone cares as im not exactly an "internet cool guy" so to speak. Im a bit of a socially akward introvert, but I do appreciate all the good advice ive gotten here over the years. There seem to be some really helpful, cool people here. Anyways, due to my limited space im going to be growing some tomatoes outdoors in 5 gallon buckets this year. So any of you outdoor, container growers, what do you recommend for a good organic mix. I was thinking of just using a typical cannabis mix, but im not sure if that would be best suited for tomatoes. Looking for any advice or tips. Thanks for any replies!

2. A good mix for cannabis would be bomb for tomatoes. Training is the key. Give it a good trellis and guide it on its way, it'll rain tomatoes on you.

3. I grew tomatoes in my cannabis mix in some 5 gallon smarties last year and was very happy with the result. Dekabos hit it on the head, trellis/train those plants and you'll be giving away 'maters.