DIY Bongs

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by DIYHigh, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Okay so if there's anything I love more than smoking weed, it's creating things to smoke it with. I create bongs and other smoking utensils out of things lying around the house and they work really well! Here's one I made a few days ago, is there anyone else who does this sorta thing? Or do you guys all go purchase things from the shop?

[​IMG]

2. I used to make bong. Made a bubbler and a bell percolator bong out of smart water bottles. The downstem for the bong was some hollow glass cylinder I found, but the bubbler used the plastic shafts of pens. But I ordered my first bong yesterday so I'll probably leave those days behind. But it was really fun. Nice bong you have there too. Looks functional and aesthetic.

3. Back in the day made a bong out of the Pom wonderful juice bottles, works like a champ haha

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

4. I have a bong that I made out of a Liter sized grey goose bottle. Drilled a half inch hole and fed some syphon tube down in. A downstem fits perfectly into the syphon and away we go! Thing rips you just have to hold it at an angle

5. think you will be able to clear the chamber in that frankenstien? seems like it might be a little over kill.

6. #6 YoungToker420, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Made this one ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426126722.187877.jpg

The flame is like two feet behind it by the way haha. It doesn't look the best but it has a nice hit and I made the downstem and the bowl on the lathe.

7. Forgot to add a picture of the downstem and bowl.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426127084.850943.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426127096.673709.jpg

8. Here is my first homemade DIY bong.  I made it from a whiskey bottle I had laying around.  It combines my favorite hobbies, duck hunting, drinking bourbon and toking! I wish this bottle had a longer neck, but it'll do until I find a better bottle.  I'm using a 5-inch 14mm downstem and my Incredibowl m420/Redibowl ashcatcher combo setup. It is a very smooth smoke and plentiful as well.  Please post pictures of any homemade projects

Attached Files:

9. I agree, it is fun to find new ways to choke on smoke! [​IMG]

10. Were you trying to light your fuckin' house on fire?

11. #11 serfNY, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    I like the 1st bong on here, but don't trust the fumes from tape and plastic

12. You should make a waterfall or gravity bong! I haven't seen a good one of those in a while!

-Redwoodmedicineman

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426201810.792026.jpg

Not so sure about good but here's one :p
    Nah just high

14. On the waterfall one I made the bowl out of the end of a Co2 cartridge

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426516195.529320.jpg

15. and then he burned the house down and died in the ensuing fire. the end [​IMG]

that bong you made is ridiculous. hows it work? i give it 4 outta 5 FUCK YEAHS! [​IMG]

17. Just added this dropdown. I need it no be longer, but oh well. At least I won't set my eyebrows on fire.
    View attachment 1725895

18. That's pretty sweet. Is that an incredibowl? Never saw one that small..

Its an Incredibowl m420 w/ a quick release trigger on a Redibowl ash catcher. The ash catcher has a 14mm joint, allowing use on any pipe or attachment.  Its pretty cool.