My first grow. Need help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ilbiondo, Feb 28, 2015.

1. #1 ilbiondo, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Hi I'm planning to start growing some MJ plants indoor.
    It's my first grow so I have read a  book and read somw hints on internet.
    I have bought lights, a grow room from idroponica.it , and so on...

Unfortunately , due to circumstances ( leaving home ) I can't start my grow on march like my book suggests...
    So my main question is : Do I need to start my grow on march or I can posticipate on april/june ?

I really hope so...
    I think that since it's an indoor coltivation I have total control of the environment, so the time of the year is ininfluent ?

As soon as I have time I will give more information ...
    Thank you in advance !

2. You can start indoor anytime you want....you make the seasons of the year indoor artificially.....no month of the year matters.

That start in march thing is for outdoor

3. Thx :D .  I have bought this product a cultibox-light-120x120x200cm-grow-box-indoor.
    How many plants would you try to grow in a tiny space such as 1.20m x 1.20m ?

4. I wouldnt try....i would grow 16 hahaha...YOU START WITH 4..youre going to want to screen them or LST because of your height......you only have 2/3 of 200 in height due to light, hood stuff.

Search scrog and LST.... < those will help you tremendously ....i roll a bit different than most.

Attached Files:

:smoke: 

6. Thats a good start....youll see which is best for you....probably by your third grow

7. #8 ilbiondo, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    I have bought in december 5 feminized seeds of cbd skunk haze from http://www.dutch-passion.nl/  and i have kept em in my room till now with a temperature between 18 and 20 degrees. Do you think they are still good ?

8. #9 greenthumbs21, Mar 2, 2015
    4 month....sure as long as they stayed DRY.....wont know till you pop em though

And im pretty sure your talking Celsius hahaha

9. #10 ilbiondo, Mar 2, 2015

No you're wrong. Here's a photo of me and my friends!
    [​IMG]

10. #12 ilbiondo, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Hi all! I don't known if I should write here since it has been silent for about a month...

Here's my doubt I have bought these two something  :
    http://www.idroponica.it/aspiratore-aria-blauberg-biturbo-12-5cm-cavo-280m3h-termostato~9949.html
    http://www.idroponica.it/estrattore-in-linea-blauberg-tubo12-5cm-245m3h~9281.html

but I don't know which one I should use to make air enter the grow room and which one to use to make air exit the grow room.
    The first one can move 280m^3/h and the second one 245m3^h.

Thanks in advance!