Anyone ever use an Eclipse vape?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by steadyglobbin, Feb 28, 2015.

1. I got this off my buddy for free, it just sat at his house forever not being used. Anyways, it seems to work OK, mostly just a novelty though. I'm just curious if I'm using it right or if a mini torch lighter would work better. I just throw a little piece of errl in the jar light under with a cigarette lighter for a several seconds until the jar fills with vapor. Only problem is the lighter leaves the outside of the jar all black from the flame, would a mini torch lighter not leave all the residue on the outside of the jar? It wipes right off but I'm curious.

Attached Files:

2. Could be in the vaporizers section but it felt more like concentrate tools to me

3. #3 steadyglobbin, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    :huh:

4. man I haven't seen one of these in a few years. This was back when honey oil was getting back into popularity in my area, and shops started stocking these. You can also use dry herb in those little jars if you like. All the videos I have seen use bic lighters. Only thing I fear is that the glass is too thin for a torch and it might crack. For free you cant beat it, but im sure you will want to upgrade after awhile.

5. the jars are actually decently thick and said to be made of Pyrex. But yah if I didn't have a few rigs and a pen already I would definitely upgrade from this.

6. I've used a pencil torch on mine before, much hotter than a torch lighter.

Works ok but these things are not that great at all. Stick with the rigs lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. i really don't use it lol I was just curious, it was free so I'll probably give it to someone that needs something to vape errl with

8. Great oil vape for on the go. There is definitely a trick to using it, if you don't wanna take all the time to learn to use it might just wanna sell it or something. Im glad i learned I used to have a lot of fun with my buddy's eclipse vape. they are built like tanks.