Ordered a space case off Amazon. Could it be fake?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Bobby Johnson, Feb 28, 2015.

1. I'm just wondering if ordering a space case grinder from Amazon is safe. It's a 4 piece titanium one, medium. The seller is Ergo Brothers and their website seems legit I guess. It was like $57 though. So how could you tell if a space case is fake or not? I could still cancel the order. But IDK

2. It isn't your fault if it doesn't come or anything, and if it doesn't say anything about being fake and comes and it is fake then send it back or just keep I for what you payed. Tbh bro you don't need to spend much on a grinder, after about $40 they all become no different :)

3. What is their official site? I did a google search, and a couple came up. Somebody told me Space Case doesn't have an official site, but that can't be true. Anybody know where they are made by chance?

4. #4 Bobby Johnson, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I'm just trying to get something durable. Hopefully it's not fake but the seller is based in NJ and I trust American sellers. If it is though (I'll try to see if there are some give away signs) then I'll just send it back.

I'm thinking spacegrinders.com is it. There's also spacecasegrinders.com but on that website they specifically say they're not the manufactures of the space case, just retailers.

5. I got mine off amazon and it was 100 legit - you're prob good