Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Room smells like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBowl, Feb 28, 2015.

1. lmao I'll go against the grain and say smoke inside with a sploof and ozium

I usually have 4 hits a session and with the sploof and ozium plus not letting the bowl roll, none of my 3 other roommates know I blaze

but if your parents like to come in your room randomly to say hi, then I would say smoke outside

but my room stops smelling like herb within 3-5 minutes max, just don't take massive rips

2. Blunt power air freshner for the win.

3. You could read the 74,835,554,336 other posts on Grasscity with this exact same question.

4. yessssss budd CANADA fuck yeah bro! These Guys need to man up and brace the cold like us Canucks lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. Yeah move out or go outside. Weed smells man sorry to tell you. Once you light it its going to smell no matter what. It won't be strong but there will be a little hint of it, if you really want to smoke in your room start looking into dabs, gets yo way higher and dosent smell as bad!