Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Room smells like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBowl, Feb 28, 2015.

1. bundling up is not the issue lol how u gunna smoke with ur face covered??? and have u tried flicking a lighter with a glove on? the problem is the things u cant bundle lol... i trick i have used though is wearing a big hoody bringing my arms and head inside it so its like a bubble around u and smoking like that, i imagine i look funny as hell doing it but its warm and u can hotbox your hoodie... it will make u smell like a giant bud though so would not help in your case of hiding smell

bundling up is not the issue lol how u gunna smoke with ur face covered??? and have u tried flicking a lighter with a glove on? the problem is the things u cant bundle lol... i trick i have used though is wearing a big hoody bringing my arms and head inside it so its like a bubble around u and smoking like that, i imagine i look funny as hell doing it but its warm and u can hotbox your hoodie... it will make u smell like a giant bud though so would not help in your case of hiding smell

2. #22 MagnusD, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Look at my display pic. Of course I've flicked a lighter with my gloves on! I'm from the great white north. Now go buy a ski mask with a mouth hole and a pair of gloves that aren't the 1$ thin black pos gloves from Walmart/The Dollar store. Some long johns might help you out too. Dress for the weather.. you aren't living at the north pole buddy. I was outside walking the dog with just a hoodie on last night. Guess what, it was -16 out and our side walks are covered with a foot of solid ice. 

I swear.. you are acting like this is Westeros and winter has finally come!

3. We just like to bitch and play the victim.

4. #24 thehighkite, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I'm assuming you have a bathroom. One with a window would be ideal. First off, make a sploof. (Dryer sheets in tp roll.) Turn the smell fan thing on in your bathroom and blow your smoke (through the sploof) outside.
    This works best with pipes or bongs, not papers or blunts. But if you just hold the blunt outside your widow, you could be alright.
    I would also recommend putting a towel under your door just in case there is any smell.
    Edit: if your window doesn't have a window, blow all the smoke (through the sploof) into your bathroom vent fan thing. Spray some febreeze and say you just took a mean number three.

DONT DO IT lol. unless your on a top floor or a single floor house..i got fuckin busted. i was in the basement bathroom doing exactly this.."Taking a shower, loading up one hitters blowing it into the exhaust vent" dad comes down stairs saying im stinking up the upstairs like pot lol.

Also the sploof things made out of dryer sheets dont really work personaly...If my kid were to try this he wouldnt win. Even with my self i thought it was working, then i left my room for like 5 minutes or so then came back in and smelt skunky weed mixed with with fabric softner sheets....Now either snuggles is holding or that shit just doesnt work. 

6. Did you use the towel under the door? That's what that step is for lol. And the sploof is just to cut the smell down, not completely. Idk how your smoke traveled like that if you were blowing directly into the fan though.
    I did this like everyday and have not been caught to date.

7. It's a cold winter in some places here in america

8. Start using a vapoorizer. It smells wayyy less than smoke. All you literally need is a little spray and you're good. I've used it 4 times with my folks in the house and they haven't suspected anything. I know for a fact if I smoked, they would of said something.

9. I wouldn't suggest a cheap pen because they usually combust the weed which = a strong smell.

The towel only works if your hotboxing a room or a closet, and the towel needs to be wet for a complete seal. Personally i think you just been lucky. but i didnt care how close my parents were, either way i was going to get stoned busted or not, it was only temporary lol. thats how i looked at getting in trouble. 

the sploof thing is stupid. i used it that one time and will never EVER do that again or even suggest that. i would get a smoke buddy. or go out on my roof. Dont get me wrong...i asked my self this as well...but why would you use a home made sploof knowing it just only cuts the smell down, isnt the point of trying to cover up the smell to cover up the damn smell, not leave a trail behind someone can follow?

11. All I do is put a towel or blanket under the door, turn on my ceiling fan and blow the hits into the spoof. Also put just enough in your bowl so you can roast it all in one hit. No residual smoke. I don't spray febreeze or anything anymore. Just smoke my ecig after.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Put a box fan pointing out your window, spray some ozium ????? Profit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Marijuana has an extremely potent smell regardless of its state.  Unless you fit your room with filters, exhaust and negative pressure(or positive.... :bongin:) the smell will always be an issue.

I'm am a Canadian, I don't own a winter jacket.  2 hoodies, a pair of jeans, and a hat...hasn't been that bad.  -35C wind chill last week, toughed it out like a true Canadian.  Was out in a t-shirt today with -5C and the sun shining. 

14. Dude this never fails.

Go buy any kind of fast food. Doesn't need to be alot just like a cheeseburger or chicken or something and take it all out of the bag. Don't even need to eat it all but I'm telling you it works.

You light inscence, cologne, carpet freshener, all they're going to say "Ok so it went from smelling like bud, to smelling like bud being covered up with cologne." Haha

Trust me man I had a quad sitting out in my room and forgot about I back when I was in my mom's crib, she walked in the room and I had a sonic bag out and she didn't even notice. Granted she thought a bag of swisher guts I left in her car was a bag of weed, but you get what I'm saying haha.

15. And to actually smoke and not have the smell, that doesn't happen even if you ghost it. Every house I've been in I got caught smoking. I had the window wide open the bowl right next to the window and I muted the bowl after dragging it and Caspered that shit and i still got caught.

And nigga fuck the cold I'm from az. You ever tried to roll a fuckin joint in 110 degrees in the back seat of your niggas car? that shit ain't happenin man sometimes your hands sweat so much you don't even need to lick the blunt wrap haha.

16. #36 DownhillRider, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    lol man when you enter my room from fresh air is starts to REEK of dank ass weed and my parents ain't give a shit

just see how far you can push things until they start to suspect something, I even light up in my rooms cause I don't give a fuck anymore if I get caught and no problems since, and my parent's are retarded when it comes to any substances and think it's the devil, my dad was even goin on at some shit about how there's so many faggots right now cause people smoke weed lol

17. You have my sympathies friend.  You have a lot to overcome if you plan on having a happy productive life.

ayy lmao at posting this shit trying to morally soar over people online

19. Kind of off-topic, but this just reminded me of something, a few years ago I lived in this neighborhood and across the street was this family.  A middle-aged/straight-laced couple, and their 3 kids.  One of which was a 16-year-old skater boy who was apparently a budding toker.  (I know you're 18 OP).  His bedroom window sort of faced the front of my house, because it was across the street and one house over, and I'd always see big ass plumes of smoke coming out of his window, particularly in the winter months, when the smoke shows up better and your breath is added to it.

Anyway, one day in November I was out in my front yard raking up some leaves, and so was this kid's mom.  I sat down on this bench I had and was smoking a cigarette when I hear this squeaking sound, and looked over to see this kid was opening his window.  I wanted to warn him, because his mom was basically right around the corner, and it was cold so the smoke was going to be loud.  I was about to yell something over to the mom, like ask if she needed a hand, thinking the noise of people outside would tip off the kid that there were people out there.  But before I could open my mouth a huge ass cloud of smoke came billowing out of his window and flows right in the direction of his mom and completely envelops her.  At that point he was already busted, so I was kind of hoping for an amusing scene, but she just put down the rake and went inside.  I saw another plume of smoke come out, and then some faint yelling and the window closed.  Within a few weeks there were big-ass plumes coming out again, but I'm guessing he took a better look around before doing so.

20. I always just turn on a fan, open a window, ghost my hits, and spray some ozium/ febreeze. Only smoke snaps too.