Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Room smells like weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBowl, Feb 28, 2015.

1. So heres the situation. Its 10 degrees outside i would smoke outside but my parents do not approve of me smoking in general. They have basically said that they just dont want to know i do it. Im 18 and i pay for my own things. I have tried ferbreeze but it lingers too long and is suspicious i open my window and smoke out of it while i block the door with clothes but the smell is too strong i also am buying a safe to put my mason jar in. How can i get rid of the smell without any candles

2. Use incense, and have a fan blowing out the window. If you're a cigarette smoker and can smoke in your room, light one up after. That's what I do and I've been good, even my dad doesn't smell anything and he smokes too.

3. Invest in a vaporizer, even if its a cheap pen from a head shop

4. Dude....your not going to hide the smell unless you can make your room air tight and complexly draw or all air and even then it will cling to different materials.

Have some respect and stop smoking in your parents house, they own it not you.

Chef.

5. Just suck it up and go for a walk. There is no chance of your mom busting into your room to offer you hot pockets then at least. 

6. All of these are stellar solutions..OPs got choices

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've been smoking in my room (or anywhere else in my house) happily since I discovered Air Wick. Highly recommended.

8. If you live with people(parents) that don't smoke they will pick up on the smell. Just go outside for 5 minutes it's not gonna kill you... I live by myself but I don't smoke that much in my house, just during winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. ozium all the way. Or you could make a little rink a dink carbon filter and blow into that. Theres homemade instructions online.

10. I live in europe and you Americans always say its to cold to go out for a smoke, I don't get it

11. #13 Exhazer, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015

well not all of america gets cold...but i get where your coming from. Im in wisconsin and people say its too cold well yes..yes it is. But the cold helps you power hit the living shit out of a bowl.....its amazing how you can inhale 3 ultra hudge hits when its like -5 dagrees. But you kill a whole bowl or at least 90% of it. ending results...super baked lol. like your eyes are on fire super baked.

ill note...i do this at work cause lately we been having artic temperatures.....i always be like DAMN i never this high off a bowl. since i first started smoking lol...or dabed

12. I live in Maine (northern US) and this time of year its around -15 before wind chills at night what do u not get?? 

13. Its cold but its not like its gonna kill you to go out and take a couple of hits, This guy is risking getting caught smoking instead of dealing with the cold and going outside.

14. #16 Exhazer, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    well with my experience..and most likely with dude who lives in Maine........You got 30 minutes is it? before you freeze to death when we have the artic blast. maybe less then that...some people froze to death in 20 minutes from what i saw on the news. but yet like i said...driving home in a car with no heat in -30 windchills....Taking a hudge hit and hot boxing my car shit you not saved me on a hour drive home. (my thought of logic was, well if a dab gets me sweting like a s.o.b, why not do this power hit and hot box the car..it worked) marijuana saved me from freezing to death..should put that in the headlines. maybe the northern states will legalize then lol..

well thats promoting Driving while under the influence...but in my situation that should be looked over lol

15. Hmm... Lock the door and if someone tries to come in before the smell goes away they will assume you're just masturbating. Lol

16. say the wind chill brings the temp to -20 ( it often gets colder) being outside for about 15 mins can lead to frost bite so no it wont kill u but it will fuck u up real good.... figure u have to walk somewhere away from the house thats not to out in the open, then toke, then get back u realize how long that takes when ur face starts to hurt after about 2 mins 

17. But to be of help when i was younger i use to pack a bowl ( dont grind up the bud makes it to easy to get a cherry going) get near a window and use and old vaccum hose of paper towel roll stick some dryer sheets in there take ur hit blow it threw the filter out the window.... i always preferred the vaccum hose cause u could hang it out the window to help prevent the wind from just blowing the smoke back in

18. Lol bundle up bros! Cold temps aren't the end of the world. Just can't be stupid and go out with nothing but your shorts and a dew rag.