On the cusp of a great awakening

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BloodBooger, Feb 27, 2015.

1. #21 BloodBooger, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    It is a common misconception to believe that just because YOU don't know a thing that it therefore must not be true. I don't know an awful lot about a lot of things, BUT, I am a pretty good judge of character, and if only ONE of the people who testified at the National Press Club regarding UFOs was telling the truth....then there IS something there that I have not been privy to....but that doesn't make it any less real.

There is a natural inclination by some people to think their logic dictates that if a phenomenon were real, it would be well known....but that might not be a true statement if A: our government and others had an interest in keeping this phenomenon secret and B: whoever or whatever had the same interest that coincided, even for different reasons, to maintain some level of secrecy. However, UFOs are WIDELY seen, photographed, recorded and talked about openly.....tens of thousands of them are reported each and every year. Tens of thousands. It is a little naive to believe that just because YOU and I haven't personally seen them, they must not exist. I have never seen the Vatican or the International Space Station, but they are real. That belief is based on judgement. I am not here to convince you of anything....but do yourself a favor and just spend an hour or two and watch and listen to these witnesses, judge for yourself the veracity of their words, their bearing, their positions and job descriptions and then do your own research into whatever event that catches your ear.....I believe you too will have an awakening.

2. #22 BloodBooger, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    I NEVER said or implied the government was trying to keep working WITH UFOs secret....I believe a small part of the MILITARY is trying to keep IT'S OWN INVOLVEMENT with UFOs, whether that be hostile, ancillary or active secret from the scared Public. I don't personally believe the government can do a damn thing in regards to controlling the entities that visit this planet in any way at all. And as for your assumption that if that is the case then the UFOS would HAVE to necessarily be unconcerned for their own reasons and therefore would park a fat boy on the White House lawn " to show us" is just intellectually lazy and presumptuous. Who the fuck knows what they are here for and what they want? According to military eye witnesses , the military has shown great hostility to these visitors and have even killed some of them. We must appear like aggressive stupid monkeys to them, almost incapable of peaceful understanding and cooperation. What with our nuclear weapons, murders, ISIS cutting off heads, burning people in cages, police shooting homeless people dead in the street...Over what? Stupid money? Voodoo make believe arguments over who's God is better than all the rest? No....We ARE STUPID apes, several generations past shitting in our own streets and two lifetimes away from crossing unexplored landmasses on our own planet in covered fucking wagons. It's no wonder they just like watching instead of interacting....its like talking to your dog and expecting to gain from the conversation.

3. I like how you're the first person to say anything about them possibly acting like us, with being explorers.. but when someone else does it, it is intellectually lazy and presumptuous. Not that this really wasn't before, your hypocrisy and tinfoil hat landed this on joke status.

PS - Please don't own a dog..

4. [quote name="Mantikore" post="21383381" timestamp="1425423322"]I like how you're the first person to say anything about them possibly acting like us, with being explorers.. but when someone else does it, it is intellectually lazy and presumptuous. Not that this really wasn't before, your hypocrisy and tinfoil hat landed this on joke status.
    PS - Please don't own a dog..[/quote

Your hostility and lack of openness on this issue is telling. I Don't mind ad hominem attacks as I have a thick hide...but it doesn't serve you well. Have you taken a look at least of the video? I'll wager your interest will be piqued. As for the "reasons" we are being visited, I'll repeat since it appears you are unwilling or incapable of comprehending what I wrote. "I have NO IDEA why they are coming here, what they are doing here or with whom they are interacting...but what I am 99.9% certain is they ARE indeed HERE" ...is THAT clear enough for you?

5. #25 BloodBooger, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    When you said "their presence is not well known" We're you referring to yourself...or the statistical majority of Americans who , like myself believe that they are well known to be here,,? https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=9Ev2VMrsPMGsU8mhg4AJ&url=http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/06/28/most-americans-believe-government-keeps-ufo-secrets-survey-finds&ved=0CC0QFjAE&usg=AFQjCNFZkjD0Vh-zRQXpPGl1TUXaPlV_6g

Now, inside that large percentage of believers there are a spectrum of loonies, moderates and once sceptical believers....I belong to that last sliver of the spectrum......

It's not an attack, it is the truth.

You were the one to originally bring in a possibility of them acting like us.. and then I continue with what you started and all of sudden it's intellectually lazy? See what I am saying now.. your hypocrisy is a joke.

Most Americans believe the government is hiding details about aliens.. ok.. and most Americans believe in God. Most Americans believing in UFOs just reaffirms my thoughts that most Americans are sheeple.. a flock that is easily manipulated. If I were the government and I was testing new technology, I'd want them to think that the tests they see are alien UFOs too.. or if I wanted to control them I'd want them think that there is a looming threat out there.

8. #28 BloodBooger, Mar 4, 2015
    I'm sorry, but I'm missing something. I'm not, have not or would not criticise you for saying these visitors were here studying us, like we would do....or even if you said they were here doing handstands for cheese and cracker rewards like trained cheese eating seals, lol....Like I said before and will repeat AGAIN for you...I have ZERO idea WHY they are here...only that they ARE here...did you look at the video yet? Or are you one of those stubborn types that puts his see no evil, hear no evil hands up when confronted with something that may not correspond with his cemented worldview? Come on...give it a peek....ya know ya want to....

9. Go read the fbi vaults about the Roswell crash it's been released and the report is on their website, you are blatantly being ignorant and saying your not while not addressing anything anyone is telling you to look at.

To me it seems like your the sheeple in this situation.

I don't give a fuck about your videos.. the only reason I am even responding is because you are and that's how I am, you respond to me and I'll respond back in one fashion or another. I've seen plenty of "tell alls" on TV about aliens.. and I still don't believe they are here.

I don't understand how you can miss this when it is clearly spelled out. YOU implied that they could be visiting us because if we had the technology to do so.. that we would. Not me.. you. All I did was continue with YOUR implication of them acting like us.. but when I did exactly what you did, you call it intellectually lazy. That is without a doubt hypocrisy..

Now notice, I am no longer discussing the joke topic of this joke thread made by a joke hypocrite? I am simply discussing.. you.

You mean this one? http://vault.fbi.gov/Roswell%20UFO/Roswell%20UFO%20Part%201%20of%201/view You know, the one where they said it was a disk attached to a balloon? What alien is going to use a fucking balloon?

11. #31 Kaleidoscope3Y3s, Mar 4, 2015
    No I'm talking about the eye witness report talking about finding the ship crashed and discovering 2 3 foot beings inside but I guess they just wanted attention, the report you linked was to shut everyone up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375203/The-memo-proves-aliens-landed-Roswell--released-online-FBI.html

Here's just a news article cause I'm on a phone but I'm referring to the pic of the memo in the article.

Also this is just one example of the many, you can ignore something like this but how can you ignore respected people talking about it? Are they also just looking for attention by being labeled crazy by most of society?

Since we are putting our tinfoil hats on for this thread, here is my conspiracy theory..

They are in on it. The government wants the masses to have this belief that aliens are here.. but lurking. Why? Because people in general are losing their fear of God more and more.. and the government needs you to fear something that will always remain unseen. So every once and awhile, when someone under their employment retires.. "they" secretly pay them an extra retirement bonus to lie about aliens. Hell, not even their former employees. Things like Ancient Aliens on The History Channel, a corporation focused on profits.. and we all know how government and greedy corporations fit together. So we have this show that entertains the sheeple while under the guise of educating them.. which is all part of the government wanting you to believe they're in our cosmic backyard.

Why? Insurance. Maybe for when one of their ultra top secret weapon tests goes completely haywire and wipes out an entire state with a ball of plasma.. blame it on aliens and really drive home that fear that they're coming back. If they can "come clean" and convince the people of what they already believe, that aliens are here.. and that they did that, the masses would want protection and will be even more obedient to the government. Or maybe they're setting up for the ultimate false flag attack.. a world wide one..

13. #33 BloodBooger, Mar 4, 2015
    "Mantikore" post........"I don't give a fuck about your videos and I still don't believe they are here."

"I don't understand how you can miss this when it is clearly spelled out. YOU implied that they could be visiting us because if we had the technology to do so.. that we would. Not me.. you. All I did was continue with YOUR implication of them acting like us.. "

I guess I'll have to SPELL IT OUT for you, you dumb as fuck hick... I DID NOT CRITICISE YOU FOR SAYING "THEY ACT LIKE US" . You MISREAD what I wrote. Lol! When I used the term " intellectually lazy" it was in regards to your "assumption" that IF the aliens weren't working with the government then they could "care less" about our political desires, politicians, police, institutions... (NOW, ALERT! THIS IS THE INTELLECTUALLY LAZY BIT!).. ............ "they would also act like us and not give a damn about the ruling bodies of a planet, their presence would be well known.. and it is not."........THAT is the "intellectually lazy" bit,,,,that TWO PRONG ASSUMPTION on your part that (1) we, humans wouldn't respect another inferior culture if we happened upon one during our exploration of our galaxy. And (2) because you believe, without exception that ( 1) is true THAT ALIENS CANT EXIST. Because IF THEY DID, it would logically mean your interpretation, your logic was flawed.....and having that pointed out to you has you throwing your poop, screaming "hypocrite!" like an angry Benobo.

Name-calling is not permitted on Grasscity...if you can't reply to someone without resorting to name-calling, then don't... - IgnorantFool

14. I smell the Ghost of Bill Cooper in this room.

15. #35 BloodBooger, Mar 4, 2015
    Ok...so, I got points for "name calling"...I PUBLICLY apologize for using the term "hick" . But this was aAFTER being called a "hypocrite" by the "not a hick" nice fellow who relentlessly argued for the sake of arguing even though I attempted to lighten up the conversation. So, it seems we are allowed to use the term "hypocrite", I will note this for future use. Thanks, ignorantfool (and thats your GC name, I'm NOT calling you that for any nefarious reason.)

16. Lol this thread is fucking stupid. Why don't we start a big foot one well we are at it. You guys really don't know why someone would lie about seeing an alien. Idk so maybe they would end up on tv and make money from some stupid history channel documentary about aliens. Why is this even a thread in science and nature. This shit should be in Pandora's box where it belongs.

17. It really is ridiculous.. lol, awhile back at my old job, there was a girl talking about God and demons and various other delusions. As she was talking, the one dude had a look like 'you're bat shit insane'.. and we were talking later about it all and how he thought religious people are funny and deluded and so on. Then evolution came up and he seemed to lose interest.. and he goes 'well, I believe aliens had a part in making us..' or something like that. All I could do was shake my head and walk away.. especially after he just got done ragging on religion, which is pretty much what aliens are at this point. Hell, you can see how alien followers get all emotionally worked up like theists do when you go after their delusional religious belief in this thread alone.

18. I suppose you two are here to... what, set um all straight, laugh and scoff at their 'perceived' inferiority to you?

No, i am willing to bet its your worldview that stifles such considerations. Believing is one thing, being open to the possibility or probability is another.

19. #39 pickledpie, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    They're probably just checking if we've gotten past the stage of nuclearly destroying ourselves and the planet. Maybe they'll step in if someone launches a nuke. Maybe they have some galactic-space rules that they aren't allowed to interfere with a species like ourselves. Maybe they're just waiting until we level-up a little bit.

20. #40 nativetongues, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    I don't think you are inferior to me. I'm not setting anyone straight. Just laying out my beliefs. You can choose to ignore argue or agree with me, but I never said I wasn't open to the possibility. All I said was that it is unlikely based on the evidence that aliens have made contact with the human race. I never said it wasn't possible. I'm open to the idea, if new evidence is there to prove it but so far all I've seen is some talking heads looking for a quick buck and sketchy stories that don't add up.