Are you friends with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sulkhogan, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Ahh ok now I understand.

Yeah in prison it's better to have a crew and in prison it's all on racial lines so you're kinda forced into that situation.

3. Yea I know it can change some Ppl from the better to the worst or vice versa. But ya prison means survival

4. I became great friends with my dealer. And when I started to sell, I became friends with some of my customers.

I think it is easier to buy and sell to people that you have chilled with.

5. Yes.

I tend to manipulate my dealers in ways that resemble kindness and a good spirit, but the hard truth is I just want better deals.

Just kidding, known the fucker for over 20 years.

6. "A friend with weed is a friend indeed" All dealers are friends

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. At first I was very reserved about becoming friends with my dealer but yes, I am friends with my dealer.

8. well one guy i pick up from lives with his parents, they know but dont give a shit but i dont hang around there too much its a weird vibe. other dude i know, i smoke up with sometimes but only when picking up from him, i dunno how old he is too so i dont hang around with him too long lol.

9. No, but I've had a friend as a dealer and I didn't quite enjoy the business relationship mixing with the personal one.

10. No cause he's creepy. The internet is my dealer now though, until I find a not-creepy person with cheaper shit.

Fuck the black market :(

that's a ridiculous statement.

12. How? Do you even know who is your friend? I mean if dealer is ready to give you weed for money your friend will give you it for free, I dont know about you but where I live it`s a big shame to sell weed to friend. 

13. #33 AugustWest, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015

If my friend's livelihood revolved around his weed selling business, then why would i expect free weed from him? He has bills to pay and a business to run.
    It's absolutely selfish to expect free product like that.

I'd suggest you go open up a business and give all of your friends free stuff and see how long you stay in business.

14. Long time friends since Pre-k.

15. I'm pretty much best friends with my dealer I knew him before he sold though. There's times I wanna just get a bag and leave but I always try to stay for atleast a half hour.

16. I met my dealer in a school for expelled kids but he's pretty cool

''Love my country, hate my government''.

17. Selling weed is not a business it`s like selling a happiness to friend.. You probably have no friends, if my friend had ounces of weed and he didn`t give me some of it for free what kind of friend would he be? I`m not expecting your materialist American ass would understand that no offense though

18. #38 derived, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Wait so when your friend buys a car does he buy you one too, but it's one of the small ones?

19. I have my medical card, so it's a lot easier for me to pick out my own strains. I usually don't talk much unless I'm ordering, which is why I tip my budtender faaaaat. It's usually kinda awkward so the tip kinda makes it better xD