What color is this dress?

Discussion in 'General' started by kylereed, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Majority blue with black stripes. Without my glasses and thanks to the glare in the photo I can sort of see gold on the neck, but that's just thanks to poor eyesight. 

2. so im the only one that sees gold and blue?

3. This is so trippy! I saw this all over my facebook and I'm like...  I don't knwo whats wrong with your eyes, but the damn dress is black & blue!  Then, all of a sudden, white & gold appears!! Sorcery! Now back to black & blue...  

4. [​IMG]

you do that alot dont you :smoking:

I ain't trolling at all....if anything I'm convinced the black & blue people are the trolls :laughing:

How the fuck is gold=black and white=blue....:laughing:

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425008509.630641.jpg
    Can we end this thread now? Thanks.

7. what is going on.   the dresses colors are it's colors.   it doesnt matter what mood youre fucking in.

8. This is what I thought, but I think the lighting plays a role here, so until I know for a fact that it doesn't, I'll keep my mind open to possibilities.

9. With all due respect..I think some of you might suffer from color blindness. 

10. this was just a setup so crony could come in and say it sucks

11. i really don't understand how anyone is seeing white, but i can see a little bit of gold if i really mess with my screen brightness

12. I'm on my phone. I don't understand how anyone sees black at all. I can maybe see the white as like a periwinkle blue if I unfocus my eyes, but the gold is clearly gold.

13. #34 Deleted member 629842, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    Exactly. Just because I'm unhappy, does that mean I'm going to start seeing my blue walls as purple? 
    No. 
    There isn't some magic fabric that changes due to mood.
    This has to be some trick with screen resolution, if some people are swearing on their lives that they see it as white and gold. 

14. its some kind of clever little fuckwith to see who gets mad first is what i bet it is

15. This isn't just happening on Grasscity though. 
    People are arguing about this in all corners of the internet right now. 
    I'm just waiting for it to be some illusion resolution trick bullshit. Can't have anything to do with current life mood. 

16. #37 Deleted member 629842, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    I now pretty much believe some people are seeing it as white and gold, but it can't have anything to do with mood. 
    It HAS to be some sort of resolution trick due to old monitors or cellphones idk. This is weird. But I'm going to look at this image on various other devices and see what happens. 

17. gold and cream

18. Everybody's mad. In that 15 minutes I've read about it at least 5 other places than here.

19. ohhhhhh ._.