Kibs Multi Strain grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kib420, Feb 27, 2015.

1. #1 Kib420, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    So this is my third grow, the first time I failed because I didn't have any of the right equipment, second one I had to throw out due many different things and my electric bill went sky high, and I thought it was because of my light... which I found out it wasn't, but it was scrapped (but I had the equipment I needed that time) This one I have invested a good chunk of money and time into and I have (IMO) a pretty good setup!

To start off I bought 8 seeds two of each strain: Purple Train Wreck, Blue Medi Kush, Berry Bomb, and Afghan Auto.

I also received 8 Train Wreck clones from a friend who is a long time grower, and he is my go to guy for coaching and help (not that I don't trust what advice you guys give me lol but I KNOW he is good at it ;) )

My equipment:

14 x 20 home made grow tent (split in half for veg and bloom)

4 inch intake inline fan with with organic hepa filter (not installed as of yet)

6 inch out take inline fan with carbon filter

Mylar

400W HM all in one

400W HPS all in one (still waiting on it to arrive)

T5 Fluorescent

a few aquarium and plant Fluorescents (not all hooked up, as I will probably just use them in the flower room)

4 Bucket Flo' n Gro' system (DWC, recirculating, & drip)

Smart pots

Exhale Co2 bag

Nutes and soil will be in the pictures (among other things I've listed, just easier to show lol)

As you can see my Blue Medi Kush nor the Berry Bomb sprouted, and that's because I listened to another friend of mine and germinated them right in Rockwool, should have done it my way... paper towel and baggie. At least then I would KNOW they germinated but its what ever lol

I have a 60 Gal water container because the water from the tap is around 54 degrees and the hot water goes through a water softener, and I don't have a RO yet, so I store the water and use a Res heater. Although it doesn't work as well as I would like

Be prepared for a lot of pix :p

Attached Files:

2. this was the day i took them out of the dome and transplanted into soil and hydro

3. i  had some problems with this grow, but just to let you all know i have 5 of these in flower... the rest died lol. learn and keep learning right?  I have been updating here http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1370657-week-5-no-buds.html if you would like to see some pix and read about my problems lol. but i will continue the updates here from now on 

Now for a few photos :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A view from below 
    [​IMG]

This one is in the corner just kicking it freestyle, I didn't think she would survive. She got hurt, burnt, and turnt but by god she's a trooper!

[​IMG]

And here's a sneak peak of a lil sumthin sumthin ;)
    [​IMG]

'till next time!

Peace,
    Love, 
    And Cannabis!

4. #4 Kib420, Jun 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    btw these are all Train Wreck,save for the sneak peek pic

5. All is going well, did some serious lollipoping today on all but the moms in the veg room, those girls need to slow down! lol still got another 8 weeks or so... all of these should have been done and curing by now but it's what ever. 

stay tuned!

Attached Files:

6. Day 13 of flower ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434266789.948404.jpg

7. a few better pictures from day 14[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. #9 Kib420, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Today is day 23 and everything is going splendid in Bloom. I had a few leaves in Veg with some weird shit going on but it was on just one plant, any ideas? I sprayed them with some Azamax yesterday although I didn't find anything on the leaves, but there were a few small fly/gnats zooming around... didn't see them today [​IMG]

Attached Files: