Obama to Ban Ammo through Executive Action Labeling Bullets Cop Killers.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Feb 27, 2015.

1. It's starting.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-to-ban-bullets-by-executive-action-threatens-top-selling-ar-15-rifle/article/2560750/comments

Remember they want to make Body Armor Illegal for Civilians...

"Communism and Fascism compliment each other nicely. They are paralell ideologies. Obama exhibits symptoms of both. This is a crystal clear violation by Obama of our Constitution, an impeachable act.

2. Ban body armor for civilians, cause only police and military need protection!

-yuri

3. People tend to forget executive orders only effect federally employed individuals

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I must have forgot that

5. Looks like obamas trying to sell ammo again :smoke:

I remember when he proposed bans a few years back, and everyone went out and spent all their money on overpriced crap. Later those same people chuckled that he was the best ammo salesman the u.s. had ever seen.

And i agree.

6. its starting

[​IMG]

:smoke:

7. But that can't happen here! - Typical clueless American

8. It's actually a perfect example of government enacting laws to a certain end and people cleanly circumventing those laws without much trouble.

It happens a lot it seems.

9. Say what??? Make that statement to the Appalachian people that once worked for the coal industry! It was regulatory executive orders as administered by the EPA that is destroying that industry. Those folks are hardly Federal employees!

Obama told everyone (including the miners) that the his Global Warming based policy initiatives would "bankrupt" their industry way back in his first presidential campaign. In typical partisan fashion, the coal miners union STILL supported him in 2008 in spite of that declaration! :eek:  They didn't make that mistake in 2012 but it was too late.

See SF Chronicle, Nov 8, 2008 Obama Tells SF Chronicle He Will Bankrupt Coal Industry

Anyone that thinks that unrestrained use of executive orders isn't an abuse of executive power should listen to what the Chief Liar and Hypocrite himself said back in 2007 and 2008 when he was criticizing GW Bush for abusing exactly the same process. Only difference is Obama has taken the abuse to new levels of imperial power mongering.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsRfrcit05M[/media] 

10. Lol I had no idea the 2nd amendment was centered around sporting rifles!
    Now these restrictions make sense!

11. It sickens me how many people are truely stupid enough to think we wont see concentration camps appear in America.

They are already building them you fools

-yuri

12. This article is totally laughable.

How does it jump from what actually has happened (A letter of concern from the BATF) to all of a sudden being an Executive action?

More fear mongering.

It is a consideration that one of the most popular ammo used is now compatible with a handgun. Talk is beginning, so now is the time to have your voices heard, not a bunch of mud-slinging, accusations, and panic.

I would put more blame on the manufacturer that made the handgun, knowing that the ammo was only allowed (years ago) because it couldn't be used in a handgun.

It is the duty of the ATF, not Obama to consider these things.

You should comment, in a clear way and from an educated point of view.

ATF will carefully consider all comments, as appropriate, received on or before March 16, 2015, and will give comments received after that date the same consideration if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given except as to comments received on or before March 16, 2015. ATF will not acknowledge receipt of comments.
    Submit comments in any of three ways (but do not submit the same comments multiple times or by more than one method):
    ï‚· ATF website: APAComments@atf.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
    ï‚· Fax: (202) 648-9741.
    ï‚· Mail: Denise Brown, Mailstop 6N-602, Office of Regulatory Affairs, Enforcement Programs and Services, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, 99 New York Avenue, NE, Washington, DC 20226: ATTN: AP Ammo Comments.

Here is the link: :smoke:
    http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/Library/Notices/atf_framework_for_determining_whether_certain_projectiles_are_primarily_intended_for_sporting_purposes.pdf

13. Plenty of pistol designs are chambered in rifle calibers.
    That's nothing new.

14. Minor erosion of rights over time =\\= fearmongering.

There is clearly and end goal to ban guns all together.

-yuri

15. #15 ICGreen, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Yuri, is there going to be an Executive Order? = No. Why believe bull shitters?

It's nothing new, however they knew the standards set in 1986, hmm who was President then?

SMH, can you not use the info in my reply? It's still open for comment. Police have responded with a lack of concern, due to the size and expense of the pistol. Manufacturers are complacent and rely on legal loopholes that they hope their lawyers can exploit.

What is much different than normal crap?
    :smoke:

16. #16 jas43, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015