Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No taste/smell brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deepthree, Feb 27, 2015.

1. I want to make some brownies to eat before a bus ride but don't want them to taste or smell much. I was thinking of making qwiso and making oil out of it or water curing some bud and making oil. Has anyone tried something like this or have another idea?

2. Not sure but I heard you can make fire crackers by leaving the bud In the fatty substance for a week and the thc is extracted.

3. I've made brownies before but they always smell and taste like bud so I was thinking a water cure might take away most of the smell.

4. Not sure about the taste but I'd use a chocolate lovers mix, maybe that will disguise the smell some. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

5. I've yet to smell an edible that didn't have a very distinct pot odor. They do not smell like burning bud of coarse but they are quite noticeable.

6. The water cure will work amazingly... But ime only organic coconut oil. The organic has full coconut taste and full smell. Unlike the refined stuff. It will hide most if not all the smell/taste of weed after a couple day water curing process

7. I made brownies a few weeks ago and the smell was minimal. Cook the bud in oil for about an hour then strain like everyone says. And I used gharadelli brownie mix and frosting on top. The chocolate and sugary frosting masked any smell and they tasted regular, no one could taste bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum