Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urgent Will I pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TakeTheSky, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Got busted for literally .04 grams, and went to my intake meeting today. First offense, minor misdemeanor. Quit smoking on the 16th of this month, so I've been clean for almost two weeks (10 days) so far. I've been drinking 64oz of water a day, and I'm only 5"2, weigh 95 pounds give or take a few, and super skinny. I don't exercise. 
    \nI smoked heavily (1-5 times a day) every day for the past month or so, was clean for a few days, then broke and smoked two bowls with a friend on the 16th, and quit again the 17th and have been clean since. 
    \nUrine test is on March 10th, and if I come up dirty I go to DH for 5 days. If I continue to drink water daily, take Vitamin B Complex, and drink Monster Energy Drink (I've heard there's a natural detox or something in them), will I piss clean? Super worried about it :/ 

2. I've gone through probation for weed, the first meeting with my po she said I had 30 days before they would possibly test me, the test was a pee in a up test with temperature gauge and test for so many drugs you wouldn't imagine. So long as your test is somewhat like mine you can pass with simple dilution method with absence of any thc for at least 2 weeks. That's just my experience, don't worry from what you've said you should pass, if not having a somewhat faint line, good luck cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

3. My mom took the liberty of telling my intake officer that I've been clean for three weeks (even though I haven't been clean for nearly that long), so if I piss dirty, I'm "lying" to the judge about the last time I smoked (hence the DH sentence). Apparently I'm in the clear for random drug screenings too. 

Hoping I'll be fine based on my metabolism rate and the dilution method though! 

4. Walk in smoking a blunt and fail with honor

Sent from this guy

5. Haha trust me I wish! Gotta get through probation and then I'll be smoking the fattest blunt I can roll 

6. Should be good. Im 195 lbs and I get clean in 3 weeks doing a little cardio and drinking a gallon of water a day. Idk if the water is even necessary tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Any excessive water that's not 24 hours prior will be a waste of your time, as most stoner know thc sticks to your fat so water won't wash it out.

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

8. Exercise your ass and chug dat water. Don't say you don't exercise you gotta if you wanna pass

I see it time and time again , people who have been caught like you getting super worried about your first drug test, like you're the only stoner in the system and all eyes are on you.

That's really not that case.

To the judge you are nothing but a number on a piece of paper he reads for maybe 10 seconds.

I guarantee you it's all about looks and what's on paper.

Suck up and go to AA/NA , go to whatever court mandated drug classes you have , get everything out of the way and you will be eligible for early release. It happens all the time (speaking from exp).

You will be clean by the first drug test.

10. I totally agree i had to go through felony probation (2 ounces when I was caught) and as long as you don't dick your PO around you should be fine. I got off 1 month early because I did exactly that. The bottom line is do what you need to so you can get off and get back to toking :)

I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of.
    Louis C.K.