Portable hot knives/ bottles tokes

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DJ-SOUR-CREAM, Feb 26, 2015.

1. So I recently got one of those Flameless lighters off of eBay (the ones that heat up a coil red hot, and when you touch it it burns stuff) ended up paying like 2.50 for it

And I found a awesome use for it. If you put a little bit of herb or concentrate ( I've been using Bubble has with it) on the heating coil it basically turns into A miniature portable hot knife ( just need a bottle to catch the smoke or just direct draw it. This method is great for conservation, and you can bring it any where ( as long as you have a charged battery)

Anyone else ever done this?

Couldn't find any other threads about this method of hot knifing. And sorry if this is in the wrong category.

2. This is the lighter, the red coil is where you would put the Herb/concentrate, then you either catch the smoke with a bottle, or direct draw with mouth/straw ( exact same way to do hot knives, except without knives)

Attached Files:

3. Lmfao I've never seen those kinds of lighters. I guess they would work great outside in the wind

4. Yeah they work perfect outside, there also great for lighting fire work fuses, I bought two of them ( 1 for herb, and 1 for lighting random shot on fire)

5. I do bottle tokes with a hookah coal and broken bottle, it tears the throat out of you but it works