Ideal Partner/Relationship?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TesseLated, Feb 26, 2015.

1. It's hard for me to really  say.

Like there's some girls I know who are great people and have lots of desirable qualities but the vibe just isn't there, and I can hardly hold a conversation with them.

Then there's some girls who don't exactly seem like the "ideal girl" but I could talk to them like a best friend for hours.

I've ran across a few who were both over the years.

so who knows.  the vibe is important.  

2. #22 illabreezy, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Has it? From my understanding of speaking to numerous middle-aged adults i.e. my parents and family friends, and even my grandmother, we're having all the same thoughts they were when they were our age. They wanted to do dope and see world peace, and didn't want to conform to standards with school and jobs and whatever... but you hit a point when you say, you know what, ideas are fine and dandy, but I need money, so I'm gonna pop into here for some classes and get myself an office job... 

I think the fundamental difference is that we have the ability to broadcast to the entire world how ignorant and self serving we are! And we lack the common sense to realize that maybe we shouldn't! We're all special, and our opinion means something to the masses, so we need to let every possible person know that "xxx" or whatever.

Love is still love, we just get distracted. A generation of adderall-prescribed babies told that we have attention disorders, given so many options that we can't even appreciate what we just got before moving on to something new. It's sad.

I don't know man. Maybe I'm just too high.  

My generation is so pre-occupied with what could be done, never stopping to pontificate if it should be. 

3. You forgot the part about 'doesn't want kids!'

4.  Heh, gotta make your own list... :laughing:

5. A girl who is open minded
    Profound and insightful
    Enjoys reading books
    Enjoys the herb
    Sense of humor
    Adventeruous

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum