4th grader caught with marijuana

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ptlarz, Feb 26, 2015.

1. I don't see why it should be such a big deal...I remember (when I was a teen like 15/16) weed was easier to get my hands on than alcohol and I didn't live in a legal place so...it's hardly shocking

2. What if this kid suffers from an illness? Or has frequent seizures? 8-10 is still too young either way probably.

I remember buying weed nervous as hell at 13 lol :laughing:

Yeah back then it was a little tough to get alcohol but I could get weed no problem. Protect the children my ass

• Like Like x 2
  4. lol same

5. A good friend of mine was exposed to weed at a very early age such as 9 or 10. I only figured out he still smoked it when he was 15. He's not a minor anymore, however.
    My nephew (who is closer to a little brother in my eyes) was introduced to weed by his step brothers at like 7 or 8 years old, but didn't get into it until 12.
    Everyone starts at a different time, and I don't judge anyone personally because of it. That being said, the public and media don't share the same sentiment with me.

On a side note: this reminds me of these girls I met when hanging out with my old best friend back when I was 15. Sisters, one 14 and the other 11, who both smoked more weed daily than I do currently and partook in some rather nasty unmentionables, particularly the 11-year-old. Shit's crazy here in the 'burbs.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That is going to be one retarded, little bad ass kid

• Like Like x 1
  7. Damn that kids ballin!!!!

No seriously though, atleast it wasnt hard drugs.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  8. when I was doing community service awhile back at a kids club, this ten year old was tellin' me that she smoked weed... and her whole family did... I think she was bluffing

but you never know.. its younger and younger everyday...

I blame the parents tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Reminds me of that video going around about some kid that's in a car and smoking a blunt and talking about selling a g for 15. Have yall seen it?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I specifically remember being in 3rd grade and our classes going into lockdown because a 4th grader was arrested with weed (undisclosed amount) and 500$ in cash.. This is in a 50k population city a little over 10 years ago.. The shit happens and this guy now definitely has quite the reputation...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1