4th grader caught with marijuana

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ptlarz, Feb 26, 2015.

1. So I'm sitting at work right now and a few mins ago I was browsing though Facebook when I stumbled upon this. It was an article about a 4th grader who got the entire school in the next town over locked down because the teachers found out about it. Now it's kind of hard to believe seeing as it's pretty close to home, but really all I can think about it that it's just giving people another chance to bash on mj.. Smh if you wanna find the article I'm sure you can google, 4th grader Geneva NY marijuana or something like that

2. How olds a 4th grader?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Beats me lol

4. Not that I would EVER advocate giving drugs to minors, or leaving them where they can easily find them...

But if you think about it, the "absolute worst case scenario" here is not that bad compared to a lot of other things that can potentially happen at an elementary school.

4th grade in the US is age 9-10.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thats pretty young to be dabbling lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. like 9 or 10

7. Prolly took his brothers stash to show off to his pals lol

• Like Like x 5
  8. #9 ptlarz, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  9. You're welcome. :bongin:

10. Smart phones copy and paste easier than computers. Jus sayn.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  11. That's an opinion

12. dude probably had all the honeys at recess.

Lol. Kids.

• Like Like x 6
  13. #14 Storm Crow, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    Dudes, back in 1973 (the year before my eldest son was born, so I am sure of the year), I was about to round a corner at school, when I heard a 5th grader bragging to his peers that his pot plants were now taller than he was! I paused a moment, coughed loudly, and rounded the corner as if I had heard nothing! :rolleyes: (There are so many kids who "owe me" and don't know it! lol)

Granny

• Like Like x 7
  14. like 8

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. i would say that this is upsetting, but i'm fairly certain that if you ask a lot of pot smokers when they started, more than a few would say elementary school... it's sad, but just the way it is. 

sucks that the kid didn't know how to keep his mouth shut though.....

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I started pretty young, but not 10 years old lol kids should be playing sports and having sleepovers at their friend's house at that age.

• Like Like x 2
  17. No way a kid that's 10 should hAve pot or be smoking pot. Where's your MF parents?! And then it looks bad for getting it legalized and all that.

• Like Like x 1
  18. In the article it says the kid got caught because he handed it over to the teacher. I bet the teacher caught him and was like, "Damn, don't be hoggin' that shit."

• Like Like x 2
    See me after class...and bring that dank will ya?

• Like Like x 2