Bitch broke glow sticks in my car WTF, she thinks she can get away with it

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganglajanger, Feb 26, 2015.

1. #1 Ganglajanger, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I got a new car and its an audi s4. I was coming back from a rave and I am the designated driver and this girl my friend bought(*brought) broke 2 glow sticks in the car and they got all over the seats. Like what in the fuck.

Then she wiped her hands on my shirt to get the stuff off her and thats when I pulled over and told her to get the fuck out. This was donwtown in the city. We left her alone mad sure she had a phone and money then left.

This girl the other weekend spilled wine all over $400 worth of speakers and she didn't say shit about it and I called her out.

Its like she thinks she is so pretty she can do anything and get away with it.

I'm no longer allowing her in my house even if my friend comes by with her.

I feel bad for kicking her out like that, but I get this feeling that she thinks she can get away with hella stuff just because she looks good. Totally inconsiderate to others.

• Like Like x 2
  2. lol my friend was so mad she was going to go home with him, and I basically kicked her out on the side of the road swearing at her. I feel bad, but she does this stuff all the time. Im a very lenient person when its once or twice. She always has had no repsect for me or even her boyfriend.

This is the kind of girl where the boyfriend can be in the room you can walk right up to her sit down next to her and in 10 minutes she is in your bedroom boyfriend is out in the living room. NO RESPECT AT ALL for anyone but her self.

• Like Like x 3
  3. http://youtu.be/M37HHf099oM

• Like Like x 2
  4. I mean it was kind of a dick move, but I totally understand why you did it. I'd assume you told her to stop or not to do it in the first place, cause that should have been the first step, followed by what you did. a beat up junker is one thing and even then I still wouldnt let people get glow stick juice on it, but a brand new Audi S4? hellllllllll no. I just looked it up, seats for that car are in the hundreds of dollars on Ebay...youd probably pay $500+ to have a manufacturer/retailer/mechanic replace them

just in the future.....make sure not to put yourself in a position where you are depending on either her or her BF at any point in the near future...bitches like that be spiteful, and she's probably got the BF whipped into acquiescence 

• Like Like x 1
  5. nicer than i would have been 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Told her to stop!?!? who the hell would think "ahhh he wont mind if i fuck up the new whip" in the first place! If your buddy sides with her kick his ass out to!

7. I would take a bitch to small claims court if they ruined a brand new car with some fuckery like that. I also would have kicked the "friend" out of the car for allowing his gf to destroy shit and not even apologize.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dude don't get me started about her real boyfriend, this girl comes by with her actual boyfriend and hooks up with my roommate the same night while her boyfriend is there. She is no bueno, the boyfriend doesn't do shit really about it. Not sure but he definitely was but hurt about it.

• Like Like x 2
  9. #9 thewarden, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015

I meant like, prior to getting in the vehicle...if someone was carrying a broken glowstick towards my brand new car with the intention of getting in, they wouldn't 

could have worded that better though 

10. I would have been raging!

Funnily enough few years ago a stupid bird broke a glowstick
    Fucking waving it about like an idiot.
    It went over my shirt (wasn't to bothered about that) but it went over my timberland boots, and ruined them.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Why didn't u backhand her man wtf are u thinking don't let her get away with that

• Like Like x 2
  12. Gotta keep tha pimp hand strong

13. bitchez be trippin

14. You pulled over to let her out? 

That was too kind.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 SupaAPE, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    it sounds like you've got some stuck up-snooby immature bitches around u that think it's okay to mistreat you

idk about u but those girls are only good for 1 thing, and 1 thing only

16. #16 5cooby Doo, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015

The 5's are in the range of regular aud heated powered seats.
    Want them "S" range seat, you are looking at a four digit tag, oh and have fun installing them.

But WHY OP WHY!!?!! Why let crazy bitches in your BABY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

• Like Like x 1
  18. What I  want to know is why her boyfriend did not get out of the car with her?

19. "I got 3 rules in life....im not to be played with, played on, or played out." - biggie smalls

good job op sounds like your actions were appropriate for the situation.

20. Sue her for the damages. That simple.

Was better off pushing her out his car and drizzling that glow stick shit all over her.