INFURIATED in the UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by BloodBooger, Feb 26, 2015.

1. I am fed up with the total lack of exposure we get here in the UK media with good cannabis news. The anti cannabis forces are in the news every week with dire warnings and bogus at best "science" depicting the dangers of cannabis use. This country is awash in alcoholics destroying their lives, spending our valuable health service's time and money while cannabis use which accounts for zero deaths a year get most of the bad press...but thats not the infuriating bit. I'm angry because groups like NORML UK just dont seem willing or capable of getting spokespersons out in the media to at least counter these ridiculous "studies". There should be much more activism by this group and others who have the standing and gravitas to invite the Dr Lester Grinspoon's of our world to come and get in the media faces over here. ....Statisticians and clinicians to rebut the silly claims of the scare mongerers would be as welcome too. I'm just fed up with being supportive of NORML and other supposed pro cannabis groups who seem unwilling or incapable of just doing the bare minimum in regards to press exposure for our cause.

2. There's not as much as there should be.but we have a voice wee are being heard.the government are just running scared so there using these media stunts to put people off. Having CISTA is going to be beneficial,there's new candidates getting announced every day.it's going to take time but at least we can have an influence on other political partys .there's a link I posted about them here check it out a bit feedback would be awsome.One love.peace

3. It is quite true that marijuana activism is pretty weak in the UK, especially compared to US and Canada, as well as other countries in Europe like Spain.