FIRST TIME USING BLOOM NUTES (advice needed)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sibannac.freq, Feb 26, 2015.

1. #1 sibannac.freq, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Hi guys, hoping you can help, I have searched several forums but I find it hard to get the correct answer to suit my growing environment.

First off, it's an outdoor grow, only 3 plants, in soil. I have only ever used seasol and rose fertiliser but
    I have just purchased my first lot of bloom nutrients I was suggested by the shop owner (Nutrifield Xtreme Flora A+B) [NPK: 12-5.1-28]
    I was told Xtreme Flora would be a heap better, but I am curious as to when my plants are ready for the bloom nutes, I have a few little white hairs here and there, very early stages of bud growth. But is it to early to start with these bloom nutes [NPK: 12-5.1-28] ?

Also The directions give me how much to add to a 10L container but could anyone tell me how often to water my plant with the bloom nutes, do I use just water on some days of the week ect.

If I were to use the bloom nutes on young plants would this affect them in a bad way ? As the K is higher then the Nitrogen ?

2. And sorry didn't realise I posted this in the medical marijuana section, I am a first to becoming able to post