Ever been in love with two people at once?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Anakinsmama7, Feb 26, 2015.

1. #41 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    then maybe its time you are your husband go seperate ways. you got him on his feet and made his grow up. now let him go. you can still love both love your son  without being in relationship. by being with both its fair to neither. Im sure it bothers your boyfriend you go home and sleep with your husband, even if he tells you it doesnt.  

you maybe able to live the consequences it has on your life but the effects its going to have on your family is going to be rough. Basically imo you have to pick one or you will lose both eventually. and your husband is completely allowed to tell you to go fuck yourself and move out when you tell him. thats a fact you have to accpect, but that doesnt mean you are allowed to blow your friend and come home to kiss him on the mouth. 

2. #42 invinciblejets, Mar 20, 2015

This is all so fucked its making me loose faith in my relationship just the thought makes me want to just bury myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. #43 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 20, 2015
    the reason why your cheating does justify cheating...  thats like saying if i convince my self i love the hooker before i fuck the hooker its ok to go balls deep on the way home and kick her out of the car before i walk inisde and have dinner with my wife and kids. 

4. #44 invinciblejets, Mar 20, 2015
    Yeah I retracted my statement lol
    And I meant the opposite love would make it more fucked up.

5. I'm madly in love with my wonderful gf :)

I have crushes on a handful of other people, but she knows and is totally cool with it, same as I'm cool with her crushes on other people... There's a couple we're both crushing on together :p

I don't think she'd be alright with me being in love with another person though. We've discussed polyamory and might try it somewhere down the line, but it's not something we're doing right now.

I've got a lot of love to give though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 Anakinsmama7, Mar 20, 2015
    Don't let my situation do that to yours. Not all women are like me

And by "like me," I mean polyamorous.

7. The concept of compersion is interesting as well... That you can feel joy in the love that a person you love feels for someone else.

We both get excited for the other when they hook up with someone else, the entire experience brings us closer together, I can see how it could be the same with emotional attachment as well :)

8. yes, but you usually gotta pay double for that kind of action ;)

9. #49 Anakinsmama7, Mar 20, 2015
    Kind of like "if this person who I love loves this other person, the other person must be lovable" thing?

Off to research compersion. Never even heard of that before. Thank you.

No one is calling him, or you that, because this is Grasscity and it would break the rules.

His morale fiber is in doubt though. Both because he is being disrespectful, boastful and cocky (no pun intended).

He is also a very poor friend. Quote - I was keeping my friends wife company seeing he's in the army - End Quote.

He is immature and has difficulty weighing options, due to thinking with the wrong head. :smoke:

11. Not quite, compersion is more like "I'm genuinely happy that you have this connection with this other person"
    Kinda like being happy for a friend when they get a promotion or something.

12. Hmmm. I want to look I into that.

13. I don't think it's fair to your husband. Shit like this causes psychological issues in future relationships for him once he finds out. If you're making a thread about this clearly he's not into a polyamorous relationship and you should just let him go if you truly care about him or confront him about what's going on and maybe he'll understand.

Fuck this is why I don't believe in the concept of marriage because of shit like this. No offense towards you as a person, just how easy it is for a spouse to do her thing while I'm working.

14. Hank is promiscuous but has morals.  You are no Hank Moody.
    [​IMG]

Aren't you jumping the gun?
    I was under the impression that a "Polyamorous" situation can exits only  with the consent of your husband & BF also. I'm also curious as to if it will be the word used when all is explained to your Son.

Maybe not but I hope your dilemma  is resolved soon with EVERYBODY'S dignity fully intact.
    I've never been a religious Man in the typical sense but my children have become my religion. How could I feel a stronger love than the love of my own child.

"May they never love in vain."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9apksOv6k&list=RD1T9apksOv6k

"I've always believed in numbers. In the equations & logics that lead to reason . But after a lifetime of such pursuit I  ask ,........what truly is logic? Who decides reason?
    My quest has taken me to the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional & back & I have made the most important discovery of my life.
     It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here today because of you. You are the only reason I am. You are all of my wisdom."
    ~A Beautiful Mind~

"May positive energy & good fortune be with you all . May your guiding light be strong, whatever/whoever  that may be."

16. I didn't post in this thread to brag. All I did was share my own personal similar situation and hinting that op should just stick with her husband. I'll admit my last statement was unnecessary but I was trying to support op from getting bashed. Also believe it or not I never intended to have this affair from the start, we just made each other feel more comfortable about our own situations, and the talking goes hand in hand with the sex. A lot of girls would agree.unfortunatly in my experience.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

17. Yes, and sadly I chose the wrong one and got cheated on.

If you saw them both, you'd have picked my choice as well, conservative and level headed, the other had fake eye lashes and a bubble butt.

I regret my decision.

18. First off you don't know me on any personal level, so it's kinda hard to judge my personality. Secondly Hank has done some questionable things and made some honest mistakes like myself but he's just as lost in his own self destructive path. Granted I haven't finished the show so I'm sure he turns that all around, but it honestly scares me how much of myself I see in hank moody in the earlier seasons. The only difference I see between him and I is that I'm not a published writer.

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

19. #60 Greenunit, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015
    Woah woah woah. You are NOT currently practicing polyamory... Polyamory involves the informed consent of every person involved, without that, it's just cheating.

My gf and I are in an open relationship. By the terms of our agreement, the other person must know if the other wants to pursue someone outside of our relationship sexually. Without that knowledge, it's NOT OKAY, and it's cheating.