Barack Obama: Case For Impeachment.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Clinton was impeached.

The republicans spent millions of dollars investigating his blow job, and then impeaching him for it.

2. ^^Yes , he wasn't even impeached for his treason.

3. Great idea! Lets waste more time and money impeaching a president with less than 2 years in office! LMAOO.

4. The absolute last thing this county needs is another Bush or Clinton in office.

5. #25 BRZBoy, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015

Most likely won't be either. Scott Walker who has won 2 elections and 2 recall elections is soaring in the polls, then the left wing loves Elizabeth Warren..stands to reason she wants to give away even more stuff. We have the 47% to appease remember. Most likely in the 50 percentile bracket now....gimme gimme gimme food neeed fooooood stampps must fill pie hole with foooooood. If you satisfy the every increasing girth of Americans you will win!

6. Sorry I should have said removed from office. 

7. Scott Walker just shoot himself in the foot.  Repubs always manage to open the door to their loony bins at the wrong time.

8. Removed from office for what? Lying under oath about a blow job?

But you're ok with republicans spending taxpayer's money investigating his sex life in the first place? How very libertarian...

9. Obama has been a huge disappointment, slightly different more softly softly approach but really just more of the same. Anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded...

Next time out will be more of the same, it is all very sad really ....

Obama in fairness has been no better or worse than any of his predecessors. Let him off to wallow in his own conscious...

10. At least in 2 years we get to shovel the shit around again and pretend it's a new pile. If voting did anything at all it would be illegal.

That NDAA is some terrifying shit

Can't believe it flies under the radar like it does

Europe has had some experience with police states to put it fucking lightly; NDAA is a red flag

12. people don't even care. In fact they want it.

To quote my brother in law

"I'm all for it. Its all about catching terrorists. Its not like they are going to arrest everyone doing anything wrong..."

It was that day I realized that most people really don't care...

-yuri

13. to quote ron Paul

"I'm not for impeachment on these charges. I want to impeach him for his actual crimes"

fucking politics...

-yuri

Do you think there's a case to be made for national pride blinding you to evil acts?

I know this is the case in Norway; something that infuriates me to no end is how no Norwegians talk about how the society we have is based on selling the world poison; oil. If you ask Norwegians about energy, they'll boast about how we have 93% hydropower and are clean as fuck, yet they'll not even think about our main export fucking all kinds of things up.

Do you think Americans fall in the same trap at times? 

15. Ignorance is bliss.

People don't want to think a about it

-yuri

Yes, but there's a bit of a step between ignorance and blind enforcement of the government

I think national pride fucks with us way too much, people put so much into what god damn piece of the world they were shit out into

but what would norway do if it could not export oil for income?

and not all oil is "evil" some goes to make plastics for medical devices, which save lives... so you can think of it that way ;)

i'd say comparatively norway is far less evil then many other counties out there. 

I believe you missed the point, or I may have communicated it poorly, the point was that people have a tendency to justify or brush over the bad things their governments do, and this is often in the name of national pride

In my example, I tried to demonstrate that the average Norwegian, while being greatly in favor of renewable energy and very proud of the high level of hydropower used here, will completely ignore the negative effects of making a lot of money on selling a destructive energy source

If you ask a petroleum engineer (of which I know many) what they think about oil fucking the environment up, they get all kinds of uncomfortable, they try to justify it, they say things that "well it's ok because things here are really nice, would you want things to be not nice?", and they don't face up to or admit the fact that burning oil is not healthy for the planet.

You dig? It's a mask of self-justification that I think is despicable, and I think it goes on in a lot of countries

19. Patriotism: imo its pure evil. It's how a couple hundred people can convince millions to fight. Fight for their countries, then come home and find themselves not even owning the land they have built up and paid for.

"Whether you favor welfare or warfare, it doesn't matter who you vote for -- you'll get plenty of both." -- unknown