Barack Obama: Case For Impeachment.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Why stop there?

2. Your the one stopping. Keep it going!

✌

3. One singular reason why he will never be impeached or even attempted...he is the nations first Black President. The optics on it would look horrendous.

In fact the liberal media is still very much in love with him. Rudy G recently said some things about him and it has there panties all in a bind.

4. Impeaching a president is like knocking off a single member of a mob family.

5. Probably every prez we've had could technically be impeached (which only means that formal charges are brought against him, nothing more).

- Since it involves politicians -- it is a political matter, not a legal one. So, endless bickering and non-productive partisanship.

- If a good portion of the public isn't behind an impeachment, it will never happen (because it is a political matter).

- When it's all said and done, the oppressive nature and growth tendencies of the state will not change.

6. there will be a new president in 2016... relax already.

7. the NDAA has been around for yrs its not just obama we have to remember its the 1% that run this world not a president.

#CCC

8. Fact is Obama has broken dozens of very serious laws, as did his predecessors.

Of anyone cared that of was treason he would hhave been gone long ago

The sheeple don't want justice. They want tyranny. They've forgotten what it is. And will regret their actions.

If you think America evolved past persecution, mass arrests, and martial law you are retarded. It happened before and will happen again

-yuri

9. JeB bush or Hilary Clinton?

There won't be any changes in the Status Quo.

Did you see what they did to Ron Paul?

10. #11 DivineVictoryX, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    The Fact is no one cares and are apathetic to what's going on. Then you have people who watch Fox News. Bill O Reilly's show is NUMBER 1 in ratings. All lies to keep them in the dark,education is declining, Fluoride in the water supply and Mercury in Flu shots. Ect....

The Government of the United States is broken.

Sorry for going off topic. Truth hurts ...it's unbelievable honestly.

They don't want treason. They're just scared.

It's not broken, it's working perfectly. :)

Government: A group of people -- always a tiny fraction of the population -- assembled for the purpose of extracting wealth and exerting power over others within a geographic area, or beyond it if they think they can get away with it. They demand a monopoly on the making of rules and the interpretation of those rules, and a monopoly on the use of violence for any purpose.

12. If you didn't impeach Bush, then don't bother with Obama.

i don't really care.

my point is it's kinda too late to be impeaching obama... but your are right we might as well start the impeachment process for the next president now, someone will fuck something up for sure. 

14. no they are traitors.

We tech them in history class how America was founded and why the bill of rights is important.

and they intentionally vote for.gun control, spying, and tell us what is free speach and what is not.

IMO this isn't even America anymore and most people here are "traitors" (more like ignorant but same result)

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

-yuri

Those two and their respective political parties and agendas have driven me toward anarchy. 

16. I don't believe there is such thing as anarchy.

Its all semantics. There will always be rules (laws) and people to make and enforce those rules.

For example, as an anarchist you wouldn't say its OK to murder or rob people. In fact you'd probly support armed intervention no?

-yuri

17. #18 Deleted member 472633, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
    Damn right Obama should be impeached! But Bush and Clinton at the very least should have also been impeached. Bush for torture and the Iraq War among other things. Even if Bush didn't know that Iraq did not have wmds it was still gross negligence and hundreds of thousands of people died. And Clinton for perjury, I don't care about Monica Lewinsky but he did commit perjury and if the average citizen comitted perjury we would have the book thrown at us what makes the president so special? In fact the president and all government officials should be held to a higher standard. 

@ yuri Libertarian anarchy has rules but not rulers. Left anarchy definitely requires a government because it would take mass organized violence to force people to give up private property. 

18. #19 SlowMo, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    I know - I was just being stupid. lol

I'm sick of government - mostly I'm sick of idiots running it. What ever happened to statesmanship? in fact, whatever happened to integrity??? The US government reminds me of the fucking mafia and our current political dickheads are more like a bunch of lying, deceiving con artists.

I need to smoke some weed. Then all will be well and fuck this nuthouse nation. 

It takes a while, but you have to come to grips with what the state actually is, and stop expecting things from it that can never be. This line of thought goes against everything we've been exposed to by the establishment since we drew our first breath. I was old before I figured it out, so don't feel bad. :D But it doesn't come all at once, the revelations take time (years) to all sink in and clear the "fog of the state" away.

There really is little difference between the state and gangs like the Mafia. The only difference that really matters is that the government owns the legislature and courts, and therefore has the legal power to make and interpret the rules under which it -- and everyone else -- must operate, a luxury the Mafia does not have. Beyond that, both organizations exist to coerce, plunder, trespass, and extort, and will destroy or kill those who resist.

Political language . . . is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind. -- George Orwell

It is important to remember that government interference always means either violent action or the threat of such action. The funds that a government spends for whatever purposes are levied by taxation. And taxes are paid because the taxpayers are afraid of offering resistance to the tax gatherers. They know that any disobedience or resistance is hopeless. As long as this is the state of affairs, the government is able to collect the money that it wants to spend.

Government is in the last resort the employment of armed men, of policemen, gendarmes, soldiers, prison guards, and hangmen. The essential feature of government is the enforcement of its decrees by beating, killing, and imprisoning. Those who are asking for more government interference are asking ultimately for more compulsion and less freedom. -- Ludwig von Mises, "Human Action"