What was/is your major in college?

Discussion in 'General' started by LoveisKind, Feb 26, 2015.

1. #22 LoveisKind, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015

Was it really necessary to say that? You clearly don't know what my plans are since I actually want to do marketing and did 2 internships doing that. At the time, my college didn't have a marketing major, so I stuck with what my strengths were at which was reading and writing. I am in a lot less debt than a ton of people since I commuted to college and worked and barely borrowed loans and should be able to pay it off within a couple of years. English majors are capable of doing more than just teach, read, and write. That's the point of researching and not making judgments based on stereotypes.

2. Stress.. Dealing with a lot at the moment. I haven't really had a time in my life where things were "normal" enough to enjoy simple stuff like that which is sad.

3. Mechanical Engineering

4. Computer Science. I don't want a job in programming though, more so a hobby.

5. Biochemistry.
    I'm getting all my partying done this year before I have to delve into these organic chemistry courses.
    If I counted the number of times I said "I'm so screwed next year", I would easily be over 100.

6. English and creative writing.
    I went for personal reasons, not for economic advancement. I value some things (like passion) more than I value making money.
    I have no regrets. Still trying to figure out what to pursue a master's in, but I hope to find something that includes passion and paper. :laughing:

7. If only I could major in weed smoking. I'd pass with straight A's :huh:

8. Music production

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

pshhhh differential equations 101

I was studying mathematics & earth science, about a year ago (which would have been my junior year of college) I ran out of money so I couldn't go to school anymore. anyway lately my parents offered to help out some, so I applied to an entirely online school (cause I can get in state tuition, be able to finish my degree for a few thousand bucks) and got in. majors are sorta limited, but I picked 'Business Economics'...never really taken any econ classes , about to when I start though. if I hate it I'll likely switch to Environmental Science or Agricultural science. just wanna get a goddamn degree already 

10. #31 Spezza19, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    Criminal Justice with an emphasis in Policing.
    Alot of good it did me too.... NOT!
    an alternative is:
    Major in Cash
    Minor in Ass

11. oh okay good will hunting

12. MIS

Solid major.

13. Biology? I wanna be a botanist and possible go into agriculture stuff

I'm trained to be a veterinarian technician but eh it wasn't for me.

👄💨

14. mortuary science currently. I dropped out of both art school and business school prior. Fuckkkkkk business school

15. [​IMG]

16. Hear me out. Both of my parents are in the medical field, nothing grosses me out. It's a stable and well paying job. God damn I'm too high to explain this

17. lol ill take your word for it.  feel you on business school

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with mortuary science.  People aren't going to just stop dying.  It's a well paying profession performing a needed service to society.  Go you!

19. As420!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app