Too good to be true? 200 E-Nail.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Head Chef, Feb 25, 2015.

1. The $134 is a preorder price. They are a new company and the units don't ship till the week of the 15th. Once preordering ends price jumps to $139.99(still amazing price) it comes with no actual  nail just the unit and coil. I am waiting to read some customer reviews before I snag one.

2. If you are in the market for an e-nail, it seems like the Silver Surfer and the e-nail setup would be a great deal. Excuse my ignorance if it is not an accurate comparison. I've never used an actual E nail. 

3. Please share the links bro :)

Going to pull the trigger on one at the end of this month and open to opinions :)

Chef.

4. Here is the Silver Surfer website. You'll find everything you need on there from the different SSVs to the enail kits.. I got a blemished one and I still have yet to find the blemish. 

https://www.silversurfervap.com/

5. all these super cheap units are just GIMIDO enails or their parts lol

6. Are you buying the 2 year warranty? 

7. Wow good deal, wish I had seen that. I have a non digital E-nail.us enail supposed to arrive tomorrow. Cost $119, I would have sprang for the extra eighty. I don't know if the one you're looking at or this one is good at all but I wasn't looking to spend a lot for the must needed dab bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum