Best encounter with the cops(?)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dopey69, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Tldr: Got lifted, built a teepee, free ride home. A lot of detail, I'm baked.

One night a few years ago, me and a couple buddies were hanging out. There was a lot of Jager and weed being passed around. One of them had wrecked his car earlier that day, not far from where we were. So around midnight, we decided to go find pieces of his car.

After doing something to wake us up a little bit, we walked about a mile up this road on the outside of nowhere. It was easy to see why he wrecked. At the top of the hill was a poorly banked, 90 degree turn. About 2 feet off the shoulder was a big berm, which is what he hit.

Just over that berm used to be a stand of trees, it has just been clear cut to put in a house. The trees were laying all over, it was creepy in a tree hugger kinda way. In our righteous state of minds, we decided to make a teepee.

It was a badass teepee, too. About 15 feet in the center, and the same on the sides. One side was fully walled, to block the wind. We had a fire going inside it and built some seating areas.

Just as the sun was coming up, and we were smoking and playing some music, we spot a man in orange walking through the woods. We figure it's no big deal, just someone hunting, we'd seen a few deer. About 30 minutes later, we hear footsteps behind us.

I turn around to see a good ol' sheriff's deputy. First thing he says, "Hell of a teepee." After getting our story of why we're there, we bullshit a little bit with him. His radio chattered, and he replied that we built a teepee. More chatter, he said, "A fucking teepee, kemosabe."

We gave him a tour and even played a song for him. Dude seemed either in awe of us, or amazed at our stupidity. He said there was a list of reasons he could lock us up, but didn't have the heart to. Made us put the fire out, and gave us a ride back to the house.

2. #22 ajroxit, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    i am going to believe this story is true and because of that YOU are my hero!!  :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was driving home from Michigan seeing my fiancé mom and I get pulled over in Wisconsin carrying a half ounce and stash it under are travel bags I back seat while I pull over

And the cop says
    1 he knows people are going faster then me
    And let's me off with a warning after checking both are id's and accepting the fact I lack insurance card at the time he let me go with a warning

4. Won't the bullets fuck up the pool or does the water stop them from damaging the liner?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Every encounter where I don't get arrested or killed is a pretty good one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It could hardly be described as best, but it kind of makes me laugh.
    We got rolled up on by some cop with her horseshit excuse of "Uhh..have you guys seen a homeless guy anywhere around here-, I got a call about a homeless guy." Bitch kept creeping up closer to where we were sitting and we had to kick the weed into the dirt, and as soon as she saw my friends leg jerk, it was like she already knew, and she just stopped in her tracks.
    Meh, it was brickweed anyway.

7. that's some shit right there lmao you shoulda said it's none of your business what I'm doing and then walked away

8. I smoked with about 5 of my friends and we all went to the grocery store after cuz we were hungry (bad idea). So we get our food, head into the check out isle, and all of a sudden out cashier leaves. Then a cop comes over and starts checking us out. It was terrible. I got so scared and paranoid. Idk if he knew we were high, but he told us to be safe lol. 

9. tips from a long time smoker : Dont Ever,
    Ever ever ever smoke at parks schools churches no matter what time it is. these are county city state owned buildings. usually with higher police protection.

Is it illegal to be high in public where you're from? Cause if not you're scared for no reason 

11. I'm sure I seen on myth busters that after about a metre in water a bullet is pretty much ineffective.

• Like Like x 1
    no its not but its just scary talking to a cop high, u get paranoid lol.

13. #33 Rainy Daze, Mar 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    Hell yea I'm pretty sure they stopped a .50 cal in like 3ft of water along with a bunch of other rifles

• Like Like x 1
    You might, but I don't  :smoke:

15. Looooooool he followed you around? ? That's crazy