Best encounter with the cops(?)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dopey69, Feb 25, 2015.

1. So me and a couple buddies were getting off work and decided to go blaze a blunt. The guy who was driving decided it would be a good idea to park near the baseball field at a nearby elementary school. Of course, a deputy sheriff rolled through and spotted us. Long story short he told us to get everything illegal out of the car and show it to him. He took the pot and ground it into the dirt and made us tear up our papers. He asked the driver of he was good to drive and he let us go.

Btw I'm in NC where it's decriminalized but still very much illegal.

My question is has anyone had an experience like this? Where the cops were unbelievably reasonable?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. One run in, me and a few friends were on a unmentionable, had a bag of them in the car and we're just being dancing morons in a park at midnight. Cop rolls thru, stops us, asks where the drugs at. We just copped up to it cause we felt caught anyway.
    He literally said I was in my 20's once too, and to go deeper in the park so you won't bother others, and get home safe later that morning. Only good cop experience in my life lol. Could've gotten a huge felony lol.

3. #3 ReturnFire333, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015
    When I was a novice I was skating with a friend at a shut down car dealer ship and left my bowl right on my friends's trucks tailgate. Cop rolled up saw the bowl and just told me to throw it. I threw it and it broke. He didn't search us or the truck or anything and just told us to leave. We were very polite with him from the start. It pays to be respectful to police, but never get to the point of waiving your rights. This was in FL.

4. Not the most awesome of stories but it just happened last week and I felt lucky as fuck.

I just got done smoking at my friends place and was high as fuck. Had an ounce of weed in the pocket of the door and some winter gloves covering it, along with my wallet. I'm doing like 72 in a 65 speed zone and I'm in a caravan of about 5 cars and we all are doing the same speed but because my car looked the most sporty I guess this state trooper pulls me over.

I was playing it really damn cool until he comes up to the window asking for my license and my mind just went blank! I checked my pockets, I checked the center console, I checked the glove box. Nothing. I was like, "Officer, I swear I JUST had my wallet!". He looks down in my car and said "What's that black thing in the pocket of the door there?". My heart sunk!

I laugh and tell him thanks. But then while I'm trying to retrieve it, it's wedged down in the pocket and won't come out. So I'm now trying not to yank on it too much and uncover my weed all while this state trooper is eyeballing me! I finally get it out and he just gives me a warning on speeding and says have a nice day.

Had the biggest fucking smile on my face when I pulled away.

5. I've been lucky enough to never have an encounter with the police beyond a close call, so can I tell you a different "me, weed and a cop" story that I just randomly thought of?

When I was in 5th grade I got interested in weed (obviously not smoking it, just in the way kids are fascinated by it) and my sisters who were in high school were openly stoners. They always told me how weed was the shit and everything the D.A.R.E. program taught me was bullshit. So one day a cop came to speak to our class and told us about how weed's a gateway drug, it's worse for your lungs than cigarettes, has more chemicals than cigs, all that horse shit. I stood up, this fat little 11 year-old, and said, "I think you're lying because my sisters told me it's used as a medicine." The teacher and the cop were like, "Well, uh...in some states, it is, uh..." They were like, "How does this fucking kid know this?" I told my sisters what I said and they told me I was retarded.  :hello:

6. Illegal encounters with LEO will result in buttfucking.

7. If he made you tear up the papers, he was anything but reasonable. Papers are not illegal.

8. #8 MattmPsi, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Once i was driving down the street talking on the phone while smoking a bowl being a retard dancing to music with a QP in tje back seat.

I had just hung up the phone and realized i was being pulled over, so i pulled it over..

I guess i was being pulled over for talking on the phone and cutting someone off. I didnt see anyone. But anyways..

He never even smelled anythibg. Dont fuckin know how but i drove away with my bowl, QP, smile on face. I was fresh outta jail that day too, so that really woulda sucked.

That day makes me believe everything happens for a reason, cause idk how he didnt smell that but i wasnt meant to go back.

This other time i was walking down the street to my buds car like a block away, some cop pulls over outta nowhere lights on etc he jumps oit and hes like "what are you doing" to me.....im like im just out on a jog. Its obvs i wasnt but anyways then my buddy im meeting is literally around the corner waiting forme and my phone rings while im talkibg to the cop!!! Its this mofo waiting for me around the corner hes like "yoooo where you wanna meet?!" Im like "uhhh dude im out on a jog so i cant hang right now my bad"(so the cop thinks he was someone wanting to chill)

Then the cop told me to get off the phone and im like "sorry dude i got stopped by a cop and he told me to hangup" and the kid just hung up withoit saying bye hahaha

So then i told te cop i gotta hurry and go cause i only got a little time. So then i woulda just went home but he followed me around for like 40min to make sure i was jogging so i had to stay out nd jog so this cop thought i was.

9. One day me & a couple mates were fishing having a few beers/bongs at the local wharf.

A few hours in 2 cops approached us asking if we've seen some bloke named "hugo" running around the area.
    So we tell them we have no idea and naturally they begin questioning what a group of 17 year olds were doing at a wharf at 1am...

"Fishing" one of my friends reply, they start looking around our area to see the fishing rods set up with a bong/bowl/case of beers sitting adjacent, At this point im pretty much freaking out in my head due to the stanky quarter in my jacket pocket.

Luckily they just mutter "Put that in the bin" As one of them points to the bongle and they go on about their own business.

chillest cop encounter i've had by far  :smoke:

10. I should have been a cop.
    Was always helping them with thier enquiries lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Chillin out in a tree in Vermont with some buddies. Beautiful day in the summer we had a fire going and hammocks up you know.. Anyway, we also had a pile of tobacco and bud ground up for spliffs. So the cops show up because we were apparently not allowed to have a fire, but we did not have time to hide the incriminating pile of spliff stuff. The officer came over asked for ID and told us to put the fire out. We all complied and it was fine, but the best thing was that when he spotted the spliff stuff he (knowing it had marijuana in it) said he assumed it belonged to one of the 18+ ppl in the group (this was back in HS). The 18 yo took responsibility and the cop began to say that he was glad we weren't drinking and that if we were going to be doing anything,he would much rather see us smoking "tobacco". It was such a relief and it restored my faith in cops. Makes sense too considering where I was in vermont is considered the heroin Capitol of the north east.

12. Me and a load of mates were parked in the middle of some farmers field one time, in a really isolated spot where the car couldn't be seen, another friend turned up and couldn't be bothered opening the gate so just parked at the gate on the side of the road.
    There was this big load of hay bails lined up and you had to kinda jump between the gaps in the bails, so we were stoned as fuck, having races along the lines of bails.
    A Land Rover drove by the road to the side of the field and stopped by my friends car for a couple minutes, we got a bit paranoid but it drove off so we thought there was nothing to worry about but we best leave just in case, so we get in the car, my friend who parked at the entrance to the field drove off and we started reversing out of the field.
    Next thing we know there's lights behind us, high beams right up the back of our car so we can't get out the field.
    It was the games keeper, it was him that had stopped and he's then went home to get his gun! (This is the UK, nobody has guns so they're pretty intimidating). He thought we were poaching so that's what he'd reported to the police and they were on there way, so we sat there waiting for them, stash the weed and try our best to calm down, this was our first time having to really deal with the police and because we were reported poaching and trespassing they could have arrested us easily.

When they arrived they sent the games keeper home, took all of our details, searched the car, found king size papers, roach tips and tobacco but no weed, we must have smelt of it though, my mate had 3 grinders and a q in his pants! They had a good laugh with us, told us where they tend to catch people smoking kinda like a warning to keep out the way of those spots, made a joke about coke because there was a can in the boot and then let us go on our way.

My friends are all clean but I've got previous so thought I was getting taken to the station for sure, honestly the best two police officers ive met, they dealt with us really well.

13. Pretty sure it was paraphernalia since we had pot

14. Look at the stickies...

15. I would have raced to my dealer's and bought more weed and then bought more papers from the corner gas station.

16. One time I was driving around with a friend, and I had just bought my car the other day so I had no plates yet or even temp. I was a teenager so I was zipping around in my little sports car, peeling around the turns in low gear and passing people. End up getting pulled over. My friend had put out the blunt and dropped it in a dr pepper can. The cop gave me a warning after seeing I had no tickets, and just told us to gtf out of there and go home. Idk if he smelled anything but he said he'd tow it if he saw me again. That's about as cool as cops get down here.

17. Its considered paraphilenia with weed though.

Damn dude.... You have horrible judgement... An you're a lucky ass motherfucker.

19. #19 Live_Life, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    I stopped reading when you said you were "fresh outta jail that day."

Woah, what? You're telling me the very same day you're released from jail you were already driving around with a quarter pound of weed in your car WHILE smoking in the front seat? It's like you were trying to get thrown back.

20. #20 Boomhauer, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    4 years ago, I used to have an ak47. I went out on my back porch and shot off a 30 round clip into my inground pool. When I got finished, all I could hear is a faint sound from The neihborhood lady who screaming from her porch tellingme shes gonna call the cops. All while my ears r ringin like fuck!! Lol. I was just gave her a blank stare thinkin "dam she pissed lol"

Well she did, and a cop showed up. He was pissed at first. He had already drew his gun ouy on me cause he came around back while I was still on the porch. When he had controll over my rifle, he started actin cool af sayin how he used to own one and they were his fav assault rifle. He was tellin me how thats the primary weapon for defense civillians should own if the united states were to be invaded. After we bullshitted for a while. He took another clip I had loaded and gave me the rifle back. He went around front and put the clip on my front porch.

Funny experience for me lol. My mom was pissed when she found out, but thats another story haha