How should I feel about this?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 0reos, Feb 25, 2015.

1. WTF!!!

Just so many WTF's....

Yes they are.

When I'm in relationships, even when I'm happy, I still relish the chance of a bit of a break. One becomes so fused to the person one loves that a bit of an escape to be just yourself, by yourself, without constantly having to update or talk to the significant other is a blessing.

Especially if the person you are with is a bit clingy, as I have been in younger years. 

If he's just ignoring you, dump the fucker and get someone better

4. I can't say that I have ever felt the need to escape or have some me time from my wife but I can say that this is an easy answer. Show him the same treatment and if he doesn't respond then leave him. There's tons of fish in the sea Hun. I know you said you been with him for a year but think about what that should mean to him. Maybe smoke on it . Good luck again

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

5. This! but only for those who know how to fish.

6. Have a cone

Hit the bong

7. You're young and hot - move on now

8. You're a dick

9. Maybe he died and someone stole his ID and is impersonating him

[​IMG]

10. To the best of my knowledge I'm not needy, i do my share in the relationship.

Nope, seen him the day before he left for a toke, and after 3 days sent him a message that said " I hope your alive and having fun! "And some shit about something that came in the mail for his friend who's also there.

Update he called day 6 of his trip for literally 1 minute. And was not making much sense.

11. Comes home tomorrow, I wonder how many days until he lets me know he's on Canadian soil...

12. You should let me fuck... to, you know, spite him.

13. Not funny!

14. Hehehe, you may be the first "Canadian soil" that he treads on. Hope he wipes his feet.

15. [quote name="Broski'CBK200" post="21371946" timestamp="1425173229"]Not funny![/quote based on her profile picture and personal recount of the experience, totally not funny. Totally Tru if said poster is a stud. This chick needs a real man. And yet she pines for a pussy.

16. #36 Broski'CBK200, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    I do not condone this guy attitude/behavior but if he has a chick pining over him then I would say at least he got his shit together.

Relationships work around the value metrics, failing to display value is the one mistake you never want to make.
    Source? Think about why this girl boyfriend went on a vacation and only bothered to call her about 6 days later, and you know what she is going to do? suck it up because she doesn't display or demonstrate value enough for the guy to know when not to fuck around.

So I agree with you but then again it her life and she has to decide what she needs.
    Who the fuck are we right?