anybody want to start an off shore smoking facility?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by bigdongedbegone, Feb 25, 2015.

1. I'm thinking 200 miles off the west coast of mexico, we can build it out of the sand on the ocean floor

2. Lets build one in Minecraft first to make sure it works properly.

3. Is there a way to grow the stuff without getting caught?

4. Once I finish building my boat (made of hemp, no doubt) I'll sail my way out to your island paradise and we can smoke a celebratory joint :p.

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopuses garden smoking weed. Perhaps this is what the Beatles had meant to say?

5. they probably meant to leave the octo out

6. Offshore... Smoking.... Facility...? o_O

The reason why were trying to make it a legal commodity is so we can smoke in our La-Z Boys and avoid places with such a creeping air of danger about them. Hehe. You need a name for this concept that doesn't remind me of Alcatraz. Liiike. The Great Ganja Galapagos.

7. well in that case battery powered gyro copters are cheap to make, you can simply fly offshore to your submerged 10 plant marijuana grow chamber and smoke up, it's either 50 miles or 100 miles off shore but there's no laws 100 miles off shore, or maybe it's 200, i can't remember exactly, but it's not that far, as long as you don't make a dent like stealing from a cargo ship you should be fine