Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to bind/make THC honey with BHO?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by RaJay, Feb 25, 2015.

1. PSam! My man! I still need to try some sugar tgat I made. Been wanting to try a morning coffee with a couple teaspoons but damn its so hot over hete in SoCal. I should just make a brownie batch since I got mix.

2. Alright so, I got them in the fridge now. A bit sloppy on the fill ins, but I got about 21 peices.. 4gBHO.
    (80%thc my doses would be)
    Lets say 150mg roughly each gummy. So i should recommend to eat these half at a time for about 75mg THC.

When using (Winterized) bho for this.. Are you supposed to see the wax particles inside the jello?

Attached Files:

3. I bet it's hotter here in AZ, at least a little, but I still have the morning coffee, with infused sugar. [​IMG]

4. Youz a trooper! My pops about a year ago got a get away little house by the CO River out there in AZ. Forget where but he said about a week ago it was crazy hot compaired to here in Cali.

5. Its not 'kosher' but the new bottles with the qr code at walmart are fine, prior to the qr code on the bottles, they tasted like crap.

6. My good friends birthday is comming up and his girlfriend asked me if I can make infused buttwr for his cake. Im wondering.. Should I infuse ALL the butter called for in the recipe (4pounds of butter) or just partial, like 1 really powerful lb of butter then just mix the rest of the non infused butter needed.. That should be fine right?

And as far as infusing butter, is it the same steps as say, coconut Oil?
    Decarb BHO
    Add in already melted and hot butter into the decarbed BHO and mix.
    Place in oven at 210.. Or Stove Top in a pot? And is Soy Lecithin able to infuse with butter?
    Let it go in the oven tor 40 minutes and wallah! Place it in the fridge and done!?

7. Yeah, I would just concentrate it in a single pound. It's easier than working with 4 times that much. The process should be the same. I'm not sure I would use lecithin granules, not like with the oil. I, personally, have never seen a butter recipe with lecithin. If you use it, don't use as much but the powder would be better. [​IMG]

8. http://www.cannabistutorials.com/extremely-potent-...

I just did a quick google search on "Can I use Soy Lecithin with butter"

Im thinking of maybe 5 grams inside of one lb of butter would be good for a cake? But idk the size or how many pieces it will be divided into.

5÷30= .167 mgBHO

Maybe I should use less?

9. That's a lot of butter in a cake. Is it for buttercream frosting? If it's for frosting then there will be less of it per serving and therefore need maybe a bit more concentration. It's kind of hard to figure. Good luck with that one. [​IMG]

10. I recently used some good ole butter instead of usual coconut oil. Mind you this was using flower not oil. But i used lecithin and it came out great and very effective. Butter has natural emulsifiers in it too, so it might actually help the lecithin dissolve the bho. Just mind your temps and be patient and it should fully bond. But yes butter and lecithin do mix. Just dont mix that butter with any water based ingredients unless you want foam

11. A couple days later, but the cake made for my buddy came out great! Infused some of my CocoPalmSugar in the frosting, and the butter inside the cake

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey guys! Just wanted to come and say I hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to be back on track myself soon. Living situation got cloudy and I'm currently trying to figure things out. I will be back making all sorts of edibles and topical soon!

Have a beautiful day yall!

13. I have some c02 oil that I would like to put it in a e cig Vape pen but the oil is to thick. How do I liquefy the c02 so I can put it in the pens?

14. From what I'm understanding, you need a bit of heat to put the wax on, like 140degrees, mixed with PG. EBay PG and it should be the smaller glass bottle

15. PsychedelicSam!! You still around these forums?! Much LOVE!

16. There you are! I've been waiting for you to pop up again. I hope things have been well for you and you got your situation remedied. I've sent a few folks this way who wanted BHO and honey/agave larger scale methods, so you weren't forgotten. :)

17. I HAD to quote and repost.. I go INSANE when I cant remember or find this part of the convo. Making some Banana Nut Bread right now[: around 200mg each bread

18. It's about 1 part lecithin to 6 parts infused oil. There's 2 tablespoons per fluid ounce and 3 teaspoons per tablespoon. So, for every fluid ounce of oil you use 1 teaspoon of the lecithin. That's the ratio used by BKS for oil. If you use granules it can take a bit of heat to get it dissolved. Not so bad with powder or liquid. :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. OSS! Thank you! Ive made a couple batches of brownies and a couple batches of Bananan bread.. Banana Bread is the crowd favorite FORSURE! Two of my buddies ate a same size banana bread estimated around 130mg each bread. One said he didnt feel too much(more in shape about 6ft 205lbs) and my other friend (5'10 250ish lbs) said it hit him pretty nice and was a perfect dose. Does body fat effect anything?? Or maybe just different tolerence levels?

20. I don't know if there have been any real studies about that but I seems likely that size and activity level does play a role. However, tolerance and a person's overall expectation levels are big factors, too. I would think, though, that 130mg would make a good dose for any body size as long as the tolerance isn't out of reach. I had already shed my weight by the time I started edibles so I don't have any personal experience to draw from. :confused_2: