Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I put it in my e cig

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mranthony, Feb 25, 2015.

1. So I'm planning on making some canna oil tomorrow with extra virgin olive oil and a little over a zip of dank, and just wondering if it would be possible to put the oil inside my e cig and vape it? My e cig oil is vegetable glycerin based so isn't it pretty much the same thing? If not, anyone know how to make vapable oil that isn't butane based? Not looking to blow up my apartment when my girl is 9 months preggo.Thanks!

2. Itll clog it up I think, not sure tho

3. right, i should just buy a vape lol

4. Use that oil to make edibles.  One zip of dank to one up of oil should make some nice potent edibles.  In any case have fun.  Don't try it in your e-cig, though

5. You absolutely 100% should NOT vape olive oil!

6. just get some vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol off of amazon. i actually just finished making my first batch of eliquid tonight. used 26 grams of plant scraps from trimming and it turned into 170ml of very powerful ejuice. works perfect in my nautilus mini tank. 

7 parts VG
    3 parts PG

Step 1: decarb bud in oven for 40 minutes on 200 degrees F
    Step 2. Add Liquid and bud into NEW mason jar. 
    Step 3. Place mason jar in pot and boil for 2 hours. CAREFULLY shake jar every 15 minutes
    Step 4. after 2 hours mixture should be a dark golden brown/green. Let cool for 30 minutes
    step 5. Strain through cheesecloth into cup. 
    Step 6. blow clouds

Theres a better more detailed writeup by a company called "lets vape" and they have a video or two online. Also they sell the kits that include everything you would need. Buying off amazon is easier though. cost vs quantity is on point. 

Just make sure the Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol is at least 99.7% USP Food Grade